The Coordinators

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by maximus, Sep 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

more of those threads that make you go hmm

2. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Why? Because Vince Young and Norm Chow have been able to cover for Fisher and Schwartz these last few games?

I don't get why Fisher gets so much credit. He didn't want to draft Young, didn't want to start Young, isn't making the O gameplan, doesn't call the plays on O.
    Yet all of a sudden it's all to his credit that we're winning, despite our defence still playing horribly? Please.

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

...which means one of two things has happened:

1-Fisher et al have recently realised that they don't know what the hell they're doing and have taken the reins off, or:

2-Vince has claimed this team as his, and runs whatever play he damn well pleases.

I'm fine with either scenario...or both.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Have you actually read the first line of this thread?

5. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Considering how old this thread is, I think that could be ignored.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

people wanted to get rid of Norm/Fisher, now he is a savior.

Shows how much people change tunes and how impatient some are.

it is interesting

7. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I know you don't like Chow much, but seriously he's the best performing of our coaches right now.

8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Did you actually read the last post of this thread? I've always defended Chow, but it's ridiculous to pretend everything is alright, especially on defence and considering the other old thread you dug up today it seems you're trying to make it out as if everything is peachy and all our coaches are doing a great job.

Whether you're a critic of Fisher, Chow or Schwartz there's definetly a basis for it. We're not playing perfect football, in fact we're still woefully inconsistent in everything from players catching passes to calling proper plays on 3rd down.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

bringing up changes in attitude from posters is hardly calling anything peachy. It is actually irrelevant to football for the most part.

10. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Who's changed their attitude? Aside from the likes of RollTide who seems to have stopped posting since we started winning, I can't think of anyone who was a Schwartz/Chow basher who have seriously changed their tune.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar