The Coordinators

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by maximus, Sep 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

good grief.

Though it has been peaceful without RollTide.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Not peaceful any longer..

Fisher gets credit for allowing chow to run the offense the way he wants. Chow gets credit for for not hamstringing young and allowing him to use his talents to win games. This is not the mcnair approach where everything is focused on not making mistakes.

Chow also deserves credit for adapting his offense to suit young's abilities and weak points. He isn't forcing young to be a matt lienart. These are human beings after all and remember chow wanted lienart, he could be upset that his guy wasn't drafted and maybe subconciously make things hard on young but there is none of that. He took what he had and made the most of it.

As for our d-coordinator i still think he should be replaced. We are playing better but fisher deserves most of that credit and the fact we are running the ball better. Holding the texans to 20 points is not heroic..

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

He should have done that regardless
    I won't pat him too hard on the back for doing the most logical thing
    with Vince's learning curve, it would have been moronic to have tried to force Vince into schemes and reads that he wasn't comfortable with
    now .. he can add it as Vince adapts, and the level to how much / how fast will determine how much credit Norm deserves

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Vigsted..

I have been posting more on titanscentral. For some reason it was taking forever to post on this board a curious occurance every time i have an argument with titan jeff. I would post and it kept saying too busy. The problem seems to have cleared so here i am..

Also i was visiting my mother in gulf shores for 4 days and she doesn't have the internet.

Thank you for the concern..

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yeah, that's it. The whole world is still against you that TitanJeff can now make the server too busy whenever you're around.

Visiting your mother? I guess it was too much hope that you were visiting friends..:moon:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar