The Cowboys Will Win The NFC

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, May 27, 2006.

?
  1. Cowboys

9.7%
  2. Bears

3.2%
  3. Bucs

3.2%
  4. Redskins

6.5%
  5. Panthers

29.0%
  6. Giants

16.1%
  7. Falcons

6.5%
  8. Seahawks

19.4%
  9. Rams

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. other : write in post

6.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Falcons, mainly becuase there my favourite team in the NFC and I support them whenever they're on, but also becuase I think they will have a real incentive this year, to go to the Super Bowl after there disappointing season.

Cowboys are improving, they're heading in the right direction with Bill Parcell's, but not this year.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Who is the cowboy QB?

A guy with a career 77 passing rating. A guy who has seen the post season 4 times out of 13, and led a team to the playoffs just three times in his career.

Mcnabb has been a starting nfl QB for 6 seasons and been in the playoffs 5 of those 6 seasons. In every one of those 5 playoffs appearences mcnabb won at least one playoff game.

Who do you want as QB on your team?

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Glad to see there are so many other panthers fans out there. I'd love to see them make it to the championship again, but they've got to have a running game to keep going, and it's a little shaky.

I called the redskins, but that's pretty risky. But they've improved both of the last two years, I think they could be serious contenders this year.

Eagles, nope. They got 4 straight championships, but now they've got to deal with a tough division, and they won't hold up. Combo of lack of RB and lack of WR means they just won't cut it in the tough games, and you have to do that if you're in that division.

Falcons, for some reason I hate them. Probably because I love the panthers, their sworn enemy. I can't come up with a good reason on paper for them to not come back a little, but I just don't see them getting it done. Vick is not a leader (biased, I know), they seem to have games where they just shut down and lose to far inferior teams. You can't do that and make it to the big dance.

If I had to (got to) pick three, I'd say panthers, redskins, and hell, maybe the giants... Good RB, Good D, Good weapons for mini-manning, if he grows a little bit they could make it. Heck, if one of those three FGs was good, they would have beaten the seahawks. They should have won that game.

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I should vote for the Giants just based on last year's performance and because my huge biker friend will beat me up if I don't.

--Avvie "I should get to the gym more often" Hughes

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

an answer for RollTide...

I only had ten choices. If I had 16 I would have been able to include teams like Minnesota who went 9-7 last year, fired their coach Mike Tice, then dealt busted up Culpepper to Miami. It was hard to try to include the Eagles as well in light of that I feel the Redskins, by virtue of making the wildcard game and winning... and then everyone knows the Giants have been hot. I couldn't have the entire NFC EAST in the poll... then there was the NFC south, with Atlanta being 8-8... they had to be included...

That left me a choice between the Rams and the Eagles. I at least wanted someone to be able to vote for a NFC West team to try to challenge the Seahawks... The Rams record was just as poor as the Eagles, so it was kind of a toss up. I could have but them in the write in space, but then there would be no place for people who think the Cardinals are winning it all to vote. Plus the Eagles are going to get swept by the Cowboys... and yeah RollTide, Drew Bledsoe may have seen better days... but we'll see.

I look at the NFC with a completely different perspective than I do the AFC. Most people posting on message boards and reporting in the media and commentating on radio, TV, ect. do as well. The NFC is unpredictable and wide open. Despite my argument why I chose the 6-10 Rams over the 6-10 Eagles to have their own poll choices... I do realize there is only one representative from the NFC North... that is the Chicago Bears. I feel they have a good shot at winning the NFC as well.
    If both guys were healthy, I'd take McNabb, hands down, that is unless Terrell Owens in my #1 receiver, in which case I could not have McNabb... The Cowboys are not "my team" ... just my pick for the NFC. A longshot going to make a buttload of money in Vegas$ pick. So, if the question is who would I rather have for the Titans? Bledsoe or McNabb? ... owned... I'd take McNabb in a heartbeat.

6. unless he's on the Madden cover...............................

7. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I think it's telling that nobody's talkin' bout the Seahawks, last years NFC champ. While losing Hutchinson and Jurevicious were big, big losses, adding Julian Peterson and Nate Burleson could even that out a bit. Besides, they have like the second easiest schedule in the league this year and the confidence of winning goes along way.

The Giants adding Arington and Sinorice Moss makes them even more of a competator than last year. Tough division though, if the kids start losing it's all over for them.

The Yankees of football, the Washington Redskins, will learn once more that hiring alot of guns rather than "building" a "team" just can't work in this league.

Panthers, totally healthy, win it all. Panthers, not healthy, again, out in round two. Man adding Williams and Johnson could make them a force.

Sleeper Pick: BEARS! Wouldn't it be mind blowing if Rex Grossman played a SIXTEEN GAME SEASON! I mean hey, everyone else is doin' it. Jones and Benson pound it all year while the defense is finally outscored by the offense. Sounds crazy but it could happen.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/68x-HFAXV9M"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/68x-HFAXV9M" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

9. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I voted for them, but if I knew we'd be considered a fan of the team we voted for, I would have said yes to the Boys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar