The Cowboys Will Win The NFC

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, May 27, 2006.

?
  1. Cowboys

9.7%
  2. Bears

3.2%
  3. Bucs

3.2%
  4. Redskins

6.5%
  5. Panthers

29.0%
  6. Giants

16.1%
  7. Falcons

6.5%
  8. Seahawks

19.4%
  9. Rams

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. other : write in post

6.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Not sure where that question is coming from. Is that who you are under the impression has bought out the 66,000 seats? Where are you getting that info?

In prior years, that might have been the 20 to 30,000 people they had sitting in the hot bleachers of Sun Devil stadium, but since the new place is in Glendale and not Tempe, I doubt if the drunk college students will make the drive west.
    It is closer to Sun City (retirement haven), but since the new place has a mist cooling system and a closed roof on hot days, maybe the old people won't leave at the end of the 3rd. Especially if they are winning.:winker:

2. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

honestly, if this team comes together and gels, you could see the 6th playoff spot as ours this year...

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Really? Ours? Why the 6th? Who are the dominant top 5?

Indy, Steelers, Broncos? I guess I'd say those are the three most likely to be playoff teams, but then who? Pats, Dolphins, Chargers, Jags, Bengals all seam pretty close to me. After that, heck, the Chiefs could come out strong this year and make a push. I'd say it's hard to call much in the AFC, lots of competition.

4. I've changed my NFC vote to Carolina, cause when I said the Falcons, I didn't think it through, well......................I don't think things through that much at all really, but you know....................

5. Scotty35

Scotty35 Guest

They Have The Tools To Do It

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

7. TexasCowboy

TexasCowboy Guest

IMO it's to early to call who wins the NFC..so I will hold comments till after
    I see what is going on

8. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

I think Arizona definitely has a strong chance to win the NFC, in my opinion they had one of the best drafts this year. Picking up James didn't hurt either. I think Leonard Pope will be a force in the years to come, he should be an easy target to throw to at 6' 8'' and 250lb.

Cowboys are a strong choice as well, Parcells is just the man to handle TO. They are pretty strong all around.

9. TexasCowboy

TexasCowboy Guest

The Tardinals can barely break 6 wins durin the year, what makes you
    think all of a sudden they are a contender for the NFC? they still have
    no QB their O line looks good, defense is solid but that offense needs
    more

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Edge will be a huge help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar