The Cowboys Will Win The NFC

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, May 27, 2006.

?
  1. Cowboys

9.7%
  2. Bears

3.2%
  3. Bucs

3.2%
  4. Redskins

6.5%
  5. Panthers

29.0%
  6. Giants

16.1%
  7. Falcons

6.5%
  8. Seahawks

19.4%
  9. Rams

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. other : write in post

6.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

They might not be "contenders" this season but they will defiantly give any team they play a run for there money. If they finish .500 and get a solid draft pick to there D they will be "contenders" when Mr. Hilton becomes there starter.

2. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I hate TO but he makes teams better.

A little note about TO though for all the haters. TO pretty much had his mouth shut until Phili failed to acknowledge his 100 TD reception at home. They acted like it was another day. If I were him I would have been a little upset too. I probably would not have gone to that extent but .....

Did anyone see the interview with TO after the regular season? The one where he brings up the 100 TD issue, and that Chad Johnson does exactly what TO does (less the critic of the team, which is totally unacceptable IMO) and ESPN eats it up like LSD lined chocolate. Personally I hated TO for his actions in the past but seeing his spin on it gave me some understanding of where he is coming from.

I am not saying that TO deserves to be treated better but other player who do what he does should be held under the same set of rules and scrutiny if ESPN wants to be an unbiased sport network.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

edit:
    Gunny, that was a delay double post.
    I also put in in the wrong thread because it was media related not Cowboys Kool-Aid related. Here's a link to the post Mr. Message Board Cop. ;)
    http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showpost.php?p=178789&postcount=19
    [​IMG]

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

was there a need to quote his same post twice?

5. TexasCowboy

TexasCowboy Guest

Arizona lacks a qb and their defense is about 2 years away
    I think either them..or the Whinners will round out dead
    last in the west

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar