The Dark Knight Rises - Spoiler Thread (first post isn't a spoiler though)

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Gunny, Jul 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Keeping this thread for the people who see the movie and want to discuss it all. Basically I am trying to go in without knowing much (aside from one a/hole on facebook who saw it last night) and want to keep the talk in one thread so I can avoid it until Monday night.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Going to see the midnight premiere so good idea to have this thread.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Thank you for making a spoiler thread. I probably will not be seeing this till later on in the week or longer. I know for a fact I will have to stay off facebook.

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I was reading a review of it yesterday which got me pretty excited about seeing the film but I had to stop halfway through because the reviewer was divulging plot after plot. Idiot.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Some trailers have me on the fence. I don't really care for Batman, but do see the movies if I hear good things. Let me know if this is any good, my wife thinks I'll like it since theres one football scene in it.

6. XO

XO Nevada Native

No spoilers here

I'm tired, 10/10 100% whatever.

The best in the series.

Better than the Dark Knight.

It is probably in my top 5 favorite movies ever.

7. The Playmaker

EPICNESS!!!!!! I didn't expect it to be that great, go see it immediately!

8. XO

XO Nevada Native

I thought it would be hard to beat the 2nd one... nope.

Nolan blew it away.

9. The Playmaker

Would like to go into detail at the end of the weekend when more have seen it but very impressed. Just an outstanding 3rd movie for what is now a favorite trilogy of mine.

10. The Playmaker

There are only two things that really bothered me about this movie and I'll go ahead and mention them because they're not that big of spoilers but just in case...

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!

1. The timeline of the movie. I couldn't keep track of what day it actually was. Movie begins 8 years after the 2nd movie, then they skip around a few months, then a few weeks, and then next thing you know it's the final scene with that...thing. Also how did he leave that one place and get to Gotham so quick?

2. I hated the way Bane died. They were building his character up the whole movie and even give a little life story and then boom that happened. Seemed cheap, was off screen, and it just seemed pointless.

END OF SPOILER ALERT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar