Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

The Dark Knight Rises - Spoiler Thread (first post isn't a spoiler though)

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Gunny, Jul 18, 2012.

• Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,041
    Keeping this thread for the people who see the movie and want to discuss it all. Basically I am trying to go in without knowing much (aside from one a/hole on facebook who saw it last night) and want to keep the talk in one thread so I can avoid it until Monday night.
    Scarecrow high fives this.
  1. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,380
    Going to see the midnight premiere so good idea to have this thread.
  2. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,487
    Thank you for making a spoiler thread. I probably will not be seeing this till later on in the week or longer. I know for a fact I will have to stay off facebook.
    • Tip Jar Donor

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole

McNair
    Moolah:
    $1,520
    I was reading a review of it yesterday which got me pretty excited about seeing the film but I had to stop halfway through because the reviewer was divulging plot after plot. Idiot.
  3. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,604
    Some trailers have me on the fence. I don't really care for Batman, but do see the movies if I hear good things. Let me know if this is any good, my wife thinks I'll like it since theres one football scene in it.
  4. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $10,462
    No spoilers here

I'm tired, 10/10 100% whatever.

The best in the series.

Better than the Dark Knight.

It is probably in my top 5 favorite movies ever.
  5. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,380
    EPICNESS!!!!!! I didn't expect it to be that great, go see it immediately!
  6. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $10,462
    I thought it would be hard to beat the 2nd one... nope.

Nolan blew it away.
  7. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,380
    Would like to go into detail at the end of the weekend when more have seen it but very impressed. Just an outstanding 3rd movie for what is now a favorite trilogy of mine.
  8. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,380
    There are only two things that really bothered me about this movie and I'll go ahead and mention them because they're not that big of spoilers but just in case...

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!

1. The timeline of the movie. I couldn't keep track of what day it actually was. Movie begins 8 years after the 2nd movie, then they skip around a few months, then a few weeks, and then next thing you know it's the final scene with that...thing. Also how did he leave that one place and get to Gotham so quick?

2. I hated the way Bane died. They were building his character up the whole movie and even give a little life story and then boom that happened. Seemed cheap, was off screen, and it just seemed pointless.

END OF SPOILER ALERT