The Dark Knight Rises - Spoiler Thread (first post isn't a spoiler though)

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Gunny, Jul 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

am i the only one that doesnt care about these super hero movies?

2. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I don't mean to be a spoiler, but I hear Batman wins and the bad guy dies in the end. Oh, and Batman gets laid.

So basically, its every superhero movie ever made.

3. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

No, you are not. They are stupid, formulaic, and way overdone.

4. XO

XO Nevada Native

The survival of Bruce Wayne is unknown. You can take the ending at face value or perhaps the is something more to it.

Either way it is apparent Batman goes on.

Also Banes fate is unknown,

Talia and Wayne do get down in the movie... in the comics they have a child.
    That could be explored in a future film. There was plenty of time for that to take place off screen perhaps? I doubt it though.

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

That's not what I was getting at.

The Joker never came in contact with police. Bane just walked around aimlessly and there were hundreds of cops fighting thugs near him. Bullet in his face. Game over.

I'm not saying that this is what made me not enjoy it as much as others may have - just that it was strange IMO.

I will see it again at some point when the hype has calmed and I'm not having to sit in the theater for four hours (an hour spent getting good seats and saving some for friends) all the way to 3:30am (previews lasted so long; the movie itself was 2hr 45min).

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I somewhat agree, but Nolan's films are different. He is an incredible director with a ton of great work ahead of him. He's still pretty young.

When I saw Batman Begins back in '05 on its release, my mind was blown. It was easily the best superhero movie I had seen as of then. And honestly, it holds up pretty evenly with both Dark Knight films. So underrated. Nolan was 100% responsible for increasing my interest in superhero movies.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

party pooper

8. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

Only good thing that came from that bad movie was....

9. XO

XO Nevada Native

Superman blows

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I just want you guys to know I haven't read a single post of this thread.

Guesses: Bane dies horribly. Heinz Ward dies horribly. Batman dies horribly.

and in the end, there is nobody else left to stand up for Gotham......

MOVIE ENDS WITH CROC STICKING HIS HEAD OUTTA THE SEWERS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar