The Day Broken Record Took Over The World

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Broken Record, Jul 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

is there too much red? i think it would look neat if the top where the tool buttons on were red instead of columbia blue and the post separator bar was columbia blue instead of red.[​IMG]

that might be too much red at the top. i don't know. i guess just less red would be cool. then again... I never really thought about it. I do much prefer the white text backround. There might be a way to change it for your own viewing. Seems I remember some mention of a default that could be modified.

I really like columbia blue though. I like it when the team wears the pants. Especially when it is a road game when they wear the white jersey. I love that road look. Love the navy on navy at home. Alt jersey and navy pants looks sweet too.

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

The red does make it looks more like Texans colors but oh well. It would be cool to change it up every season or something. Only thing that I would change would be the dividers from red to a dark blue color and the origional white text background instead of gray

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I like the off white. I have no problem whatsoever with the text backround. I've been doing this here for two years and it has been changed up quite a bit. many things have been added. I think the thread width is fine. It never causes any problems. I just really like columbia blue. I would love to have a new columbia blue authentic personalized jersey that says "Bipolar" on the nameplate. Really, this wonderful website in no way reminds me of a Texans board. Red is one of our colors even if it is used sparingly. So is silver. :brow: now how's that? More silver? me likie!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar