The Dick LeBeau Factor

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oilerstruck, Jan 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xhrr

xhrr Starter

I think he means after that. He's shown zero interest in becoming a HC since then and I'm sure he could have.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I'm saying for this team.

He's too old, anyway.

Beyond that- he may be the most overrated coach in the league. Not to discredit what he HAS done in the past.. but at this point? Who cares.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Cincy would turn anyone off being a HC again lol
    LeBeau's HC record is 12-36, that's Mularkey suckage

• LOL LOL x 2
  4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Par for the course in pre Marv Cincinnati

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. CuseTitansFan

CuseTitansFan Starter

Schwartz interviewed for the Jag's DC. Of course if we don't hire him he will probably coach a team in our division. It's sad that I'm jealous of the Jags.

6. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

You want Schwartz over Lebeau? Why?

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. CuseTitansFan

CuseTitansFan Starter

Personally I would rather have Schwartz than Lebeau. Don't get me wrong though, I'm not anti-Lebeau. Lebeau is almost 80 and will probably not coach very much longer. Plus Schwartz loves Nashville.

My point was that I mostly don't want him to coach the Jags because I don't want the Titans to have to play against him.

8. savage99ss

savage99ss Starter

I would rather have Schwartz as well. As stated above, Lebeau is getting old. IF we fired MM midseason, we would atleast have what you would call a Real Head Coach in place.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Schwartz is a much better HC than DC.

Short memory, fellas.... We hated Schwartz when he was our DC and for good reason.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. CuseTitansFan

CuseTitansFan Starter

Doesn't matter now anyways. People are reporting Schwartz has agreed to a deal with the Eagles. I assume that means Lebeau is staying with the Titans. Not unhappy with that at all and glad Schwartz is going to the Jags.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar