The Direction Of The Titans Organization

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by FightinTitan, Sep 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Overalls

Overalls Starter

I agree and I don't think any MAN is going to try to lose. I didn't like it when it was said about the Texans last year and I don't think the Titans players would do it either.

You have players playing for contracts, players playing for pride, and a coach that has been a winner and doesn't like to lose. Fisher has been said to be on the hotseat. Bud would be a fool to get rid of him and fisher would be a fool to coach his team to lose.

2. i dont see us trying to lose on purpose, we can still try and get a high draft pick, but there is no way we could get any more than 6 wins with volek..

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

No no no. I didn't say the guys were trying to lose. My meaning is they would rather lose with the best players on the field, knowing they gave it their best effort, than to be hamstrung by a coach of locker room politics.

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Of course they would rather win, but it's easier to take solace in a loss knowing you gave it your all as a unit - with those that DESERVE to be on the field, than overpaid out of shape/step/sync backup QBs who just got here week before last.

5. Overalls

Overalls Starter

That's what I thought you meant.

6. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I honestly dont understand what the titans are doing, I am just along for the ride.

7. FightinTitan

FightinTitan Guest

and we will get fewer wins with VY because he will not be ready this season despite being thrown into the fire.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

YPC is not everything.

9. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

He also had more first down conversions than Henry and setup a number of 2nd and short, where Henry didn't. What else are you going to judge a runningback on?

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

CB had a good day, except for tiring out after 16 carries according to Fisher

Henry was effective despite the low ypc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar