The dish from Guido & Vinnie

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Nov 22, 2006.

?
  1. Titans +3, I'll take that any day.

9 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. I'm with NY and giving the Titans 3.

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  3. Titans will win BIG over the Giants.

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

A late game vs NY blue at LP Field. Guido had a problem looking at this game giving the Titans just 3 against the Giants. With a usual 3 point home advantage, that would be a 6 point spread coming from the guys that predicted a Dallas win over the Colts last week.
    I would have expected a bigger spread even with the win against Philly last week. Vinnie said that the game was not the best performance by the Eagles this year, and throw in the fact that McNabb didn't play didn't help their cause at all. If NY comes in playing like they have been, this could be a difficult game to win.

2. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

The Giants haven't exactly been playing good football, and have lost their last two games. They have a long list of injuries, and a short week to prepare. Manning doesn't play well against a Cover 2, so -3 sounds about right.

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

this is a toss up game. Giants have been playing ugly, Titans not much better

Titans edge the Giants due to Henry's running

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Giants are beatable, even when they are playing well. Their star players are not game breakers. Not even eli.

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Manning is the monkey on Tiki's back when it comes to Tiki's SB dream. That dream is over & captain inconsistent Manning is already imploding like he did in the stretch last year.

This is a win all the way :yes:

6. fitantitans

I like what I'm hearing!

7. fitantitans

Cover 2. Does that involve Hill and Thompson?

8. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Sadly, yes.

9. fitantitans

Then that should even itself out. Manning doesn't play well against Cover2, and the Titans suck at it!

10. ezeblazin

ezeblazin Starter

So far in the ESPN expert picks, only Schlereth and Theisman have their picks in, and BOTH picked the Titans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar