The downside of the last two days

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nigel, Mar 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

We've completley screwed ourselves out of getting any good compensatory picks in the 2007 draft.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

we make lame picks anyways...

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

'cept for Reynaldo. He's a late round gem. Still, this FA talent is sweet.

4. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

I'll take the joy of the last two days anyway, anyhow. I'd rather do this than hope a FA we let go performs well enough to get us a 4th round pick.

5. Enoch

Enoch Guest

So who cares...We lost Hartwig.....what are we going to get a 5th/6th? In return we get Mawae, Givens, and Thornton.

I'll take it :)

6. Well, we'll see which of our guys sign elsewhere. Hartwig was 1 loss. So far we have gained 2 in Thornton and Givens (Mawae was cut, so he doesn't count). Tank should sign somewhere. Boiman probably will, too.

Somehow, I think we'll survive without the extra 6th round pick...

7. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

I agree, it was intended to be a lighthearted post. Apart from Hartwig (MAYBE), we arent losing anybody who would net us much anyway.

8. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Let us not forget that keeping KVB from making it into the market was a sweet move.

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I like the view from up here. This is a good place to be in the offseason. Thank goodness we got something positive before the draft.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Oh yeah boiman...

Huge loss! We should get a first rd pick for that!:ha:

Boiman out, thornton in. Hmmm tough decision but i'll take it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar