The Ex in USAToday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Feltish, Aug 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

I was saying that you have the right to dislike someone, without bashing them. I had to say something about homeboy not liking Mac, I just couln't resist, b/c I truly liked how Mac fought for the team week in and week out, if I bored or bothered you with my first posts, my bad.

I bet you are mindful which pant leg you put on first in the morning and what side of the bed you get up on in the morning. I bet you have to hit the light switch 9 times when you get up at exactly 3am to take a leak at night. I bet if I worked with you we could get $900,000 worth of diamonds out of a single pail of anthracite. You are just being stupid or are not in touch with yourself. This wasn't funny, if it's jibberish to you then skip my posts unless they are directed to you, I do believe the one you're quoting was to someone else. All of the negative comments about Mac9 finally got to me, If it bother's you, again please forgive me. GO TITANS!!!!!!

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

The people that get upset the most about a situation like this are those who are passionate enough to care, even if it is irrational. You obviously don't understand because if you did KMBSM wouldn't rub you like that. If you can tell me why I said Homer Simpson said it I'll, we'll I'm sure I'll ease up. You are just popping off. Let me put it this way. If you had a woman and you loved her a whole lot and for various reasons she decided to leave you or force your hand, would that mean you never loved her at all?

If Vince Young is Hallie Barry naked then this is a valid comparison Mr. Analyst.

I bet you can't tell me jack about Homer Simpson or Mr. Analyst so don't rip on something you do not understand even if you think you know the meaning of the words. Not everything is face value you know.

3. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

True, I guess I need to look up Homer Simpson. Then I'll get the picture. Like I said though, being tired of the bashing got to me a little. Thanks for pouring a little water on my head cooling me down.

4. BAMARON

BAMARON Camp Fodder

The season will show the Baltimore team and fans what we Tennessee fans have learned the past few years...Mac doesn't have the ability ( however much that was ) that he used to have...

He says he feels good, and strong...Seem's I've heard that before...I've heard a few people say they thought Billy Volek was too injury prone...Maybe...I assure you Mac will not play most of the upcoming season..WHY, YOU ASK

Steve spent most of last year just trying to avoid injury...He didn't practice with the team ( Something I'm sure Balt. will expect) He ran away from the tough plays he used to try to make...When he plays like that--He's a bust. If he's expected to make the kind of plays he WAS famous for...His body won't hold up.

Mac isn't taking the ratbirds anywhere...He may just become their 30 million dollar mistake That's just my opinion...Except that I"M RIGHT.

Everybody want's to remember how much Steve gave the Titans...I'll be the first to agree with that. And no doubt he was a good citizen to boot...But remember, he made a boat load of money and cashed all the checks...OH YEAH, and some will say he was always "reworking his contract to help the team" Well, you shouldn't think that reworking EVER ment Taking less money. And besides, there was pretty much nobody else who could rework their contract...Mac was making the lion's share of the Money..

5. twoseven

twoseven Camp Fodder

I was on the edge of my seat every game like you said, but i was cheering for the WHOLE TEAM, mac9 just happened to on it. My comment was true and i challenge you to find one point that wasnt. If you call that bashing him then so be it. Just like i dont think we made a wise choise by taking Vince Young. But he is a Titan now and i will still cheer for the whole team just as i always have. IT'S JUST MY OPINION !

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

That's fine. Welcome aboard. Being the on goTitans.com welcoming committee and head of the Smack Returners public group, i've kinda got an unofficial duty to regulate. It's not everyday the green light comes on for a hazing ritual. :ha:
    [​IMG]
    I get kinda fiesty before a game anyways. One of the posters in this thread and I were throwing blows this time last week so it's all good. I can't wait until you cross paths with Ewker.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar