The Fall trailer. This looks amazing.

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Deuce Wayne, Jun 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2SzwGGOttCY&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2SzwGGOttCY&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Unfortunately, it's only in selected theaters. This movie looks to have it all though. Score, good cast, story, and it's just pretty.
    If anyone finds a theater that's showing it around Nash/Murf, let me know.

Getting a lot of knocks from critics, but generally critics suck, so I'll have to watch it.

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Looked alot like The Cell - then low and behind it's Tarsem Singh.
    Considering the movie is two years old, if it hasn't been shown here alreadyyour best bet might be keeping an eye on The Belcourt schedule..

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Wouldn't it be on DVD or something?

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Eventually, but if it didn't get a proper release in the states it could take a while.. Just like (Guy Ritchie's) Revolver. You guys had that a couple of years ago but it's just turning up on Blockbuster shelves here more recently...

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Didn't realize the same guy that did The Cell did this one. That sucks. It was a beautiful movie as well, but the story was terrible. I fear this one will be the same. The story seems to have more potential, and I'll give it a shot.
    I'm an aesthetics junkie anyway. Design > Quality. : )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar