The fingerpointing begins.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CollinsQB, Nov 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CollinsQB

CollinsQB Rookie

CJ just tweeted:

"I pray I dont have another game like today even tho it was out of my hands."

2. thepoonerboy

thepoonerboy Jake "Lockout" Locker

"I pray I don't have another game like today even tho it was out of my hands #paybackisab****"

Fisher is GONE!!! WOOO

3. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

Good. Let this team explode, it will make the last 5 weeks interesting.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

well hes right, but still should not be going public

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

burn.

6. Mike.Inghram

Mike.Inghram Camp Fodder

yes, as he was taken out of the game...had his helmet on, on the sidelines.

maybe fisher didnt think cj could secure the ball well enough.

looove me some cj.he can say whatever he wants....fisher sucks

7. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

He has a good point. How many games have we wanted them to throw the dang ball and we wait until we have Rusty back there. Clearly Rusty was not better than the worst passing defense in the league.

CJ should have touched the ball more for sure...though I wish he would have at least tried to make a move on Roid Boy on the one pass he caught rather than just turn his back and wait for the tackle.

Last year he ran through people...this year if its not a clear hole he just goes down.

8. thepoonerboy

thepoonerboy Jake "Lockout" Locker

no its time to make it public...the players are tired of the mediocre coaching by this staff

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Mike.Inghram

Mike.Inghram Camp Fodder

wait i just saw it, what does paybackisabioootch mean?...like i seriously don't know?

what he said and that dont seem to make much sense together..like is he saying he gave up or what?

im a failure

10. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

Fisher has decided that Javon Ringer and Justin Gage give us the best chance to win.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar