The fingerpointing begins.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CollinsQB, Nov 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

'the Diva' saying he wished he was on the sidelines translates into 'the Diva' WANTED too be on the sidelines too you?

seriously. And then you leap to he was not allowed - I mean you honestly got those two points from 'the Diva' saying I wish. Amazing leaps of logic IMO

'the Diva' saying he wished he was on the sideline is of no more significance than 'the Diva' saying he's sowrey.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  2. thepoonerboy

thepoonerboy Jake "Lockout" Locker

I was saying IR players dont go on road games with the teams. I only said that in response to the post about Vince being on the sideline. Our team quit today, not because Vince is immature but because Fisher has lost this team and his time in Nashville is done. The team is behind Vince, if they wasnt they would have went out and played for Fisher. Instead they laid down. Whats a fan gonnnaaa dooo
  3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Nah I'm pretty sure "I wish" means he wanted to be on the sidelines...pretty much common sense you don't wish for things you don't want...
  4. Obie09

Obie09 Starter

WTF are you joking? When someone says I wish I could do something that doesn't mean they want to? What the hell are you talking about?? I assume he isn't allowed or else why wouldn't he be? Whether he isn't allowed because of rules or because of Fisher it is pretty clear.

I can't comprehend how you can't see that if someone says I wish I could do something, that that doesn't mean he wants to. You been drinking?
  5. thepoonerboy

I wished people would use logic instead of hating..
  6. GoT

what would 'the Diva' know about common sense. Hes lived a sheltered life of privilaged entitlement to the point that he thinks he can take over an NFL team by arguing, at the least, with his boss.

opy and spoonerdude I think your opinions are pretty real bad
  7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

To his credit, it looks like its working...
  8. thepoonerboy

so quick to judge someones life you have never met while posting onto a forum on the internet....
  9. GoT

lol
  10. thepoonerboy

can you at least read and spell my name right and i am not sure what you mean by pretty real bad?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.