Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

The first card you bought on eBay...

Discussion in 'Memorabilia' started by titanbuoy, Sep 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. ammotroop Airforce MAN

Moolah:
    $25
    vslyke....pm sent playa...
    • Tip Jar Donor

Childress79 Loungefly ®

George
    Moolah:
    $632
    Ha that's great...the more of us buying cards the better.:))
  2. titanbuoy medium rare ®

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $730
    Buying packs is almost irrestible for me... but usually when I'm done I'm left with the feeling that I'd have been better off simply lighting my money on fire. Yet I still keep doing it... :geek:
  3. PhiSlammaJamma Yao

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $21
    My first online card bought was through SMCC, Nolan Ryan auto 2001, 125$. My mome was not thrilled. But I was happy. Love that card. Overpaid tho'.
    My first stand alone purchase from a card store: Olajuwon Star Rookie, 9$. Best purchase ever, but maybe not so much now that e-bay exists.
    My first ebay card, no idea
    My very first card ever, not sure, but I received the sears lot of cards and album. I would gander a guess that of that set of cards the Ryan Sanberg Fleer 2nd year( 1982 I think) was my first real card ever.
    My best Trade ever was a Xavier McDaniel and Karl Malone 87 Fleer for Michael Jordan Fleer 87.
    My worst trade ever was likely the Pippen rookie for the Billy Hatcher and Jose Canseco Topps Traded 86. oopsie.
    Maybe my best buy at a card show, Jordan rookie sticker for 8$. But again, ebay has changed all of that. Not so great anymore.
    Worst buy ever. Tiger Woods rookie 2001 or whatever. Ugghhh.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Childress79 Loungefly ®

George
    Moolah:
    $632
    In a Peter King style thought's interesting maybe only to me......Nolan is Hindi for no dick.:))
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.