The first GM candidate interviewed

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jan 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

That would be awesome, the VP of football operations for the NFL offices. You can't really beat that kind of experience.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I just hope they keep the process moving and make a decision soon. Everyone needs to get on the same page and get started making the decisions for next year.

4. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Yeah, I really don't want to go into free agency without a GM in place (really I want a GM in place in time to negotiate re-signings before FA starts)

5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I sure hope we make the decision fast, and the guy we pick has the balls to bring in some real vet talent.. we have loads of salary cap space and i for one would like to see the new GM take advantage of our position and make major upgrades at some of our weakest positions brining in some real talented vets to help out.

I'll hang myself if LT, woolfolk and Bennett are starters next season.

:hang:

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

woolfolk?
    He will not start even if we bring in the most inept GM in NFL history. Wait, Fisher started LT all year so anything is possible.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

What does the GM have to do with who is starting?

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

It usually works this way.
    Round 1: the first guy in is usually the candidate you want most
    Round 2: the last guy in is the guy you want most

9. CanadaTitan

CanadaTitan Guest

what a bad trade he pulled off for atlanta

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar