The first of many articles hammering Manning

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jan 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

BAM!

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

That was actually a pretty good article. He makes a few good points.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

the arthor did not mention Master Plan Zebra Blue by name, but you know what he was talking about anyhows.

5. FightinTitan

FightinTitan Guest

That was as scathing as anything I have ever read about Manning.

Manning did act like a spoiled brat.

#90 Camp Fodder

He does make some good points. Peyton just can't win the big one.

Attached Files:

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I personally think he was taken a little out of context, alhough it did sound bad, I think he was just trying to say why he thought they lost. and he told the truth, the blitzes were not picked up. He just didn't say it very well. That being said, all I could think about was "idiot" kicker when Van der Jack took the field.

8. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

Man, I feel bad for people that blow games like that, but he is the most arrogant kicker in the league so I just have to laugh at him. Manning was actually right on with his comments, they couldnt pick up a blitz worth anything and no QB could have gotten the job done under those circumstances, but he needs to address that within the team and not take it to the media, he seemed like a cry baby.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i love the last line about tee martin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar