The Freak has been cut

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Feb 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

Why do we ALL hope to rekindle flames of the past....Andre Dyson gets cut, lets bring him back, Justin McCareins gets cut...Let's bring him back.....Kevin Carter gets cut.....Let's bring him back.... Eddie George...Why not bring him back, hell while we're at it, let's try to trade back for Steve Mac and lure Frank Wycheck outta retirement too. All with the slogan "For the Right Price", or game show it "The Price is Right", so "As the sands of the hour glass so are the days of our lives".....(insert music)

When will the nostalgia disappear???? Let it go people, let it go

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

never! never will i let it go!!!

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

played left in '99 and since he went to the eagles.

4. KingTitan25

KingTitan25 Guest

sign him then ask questions later

5. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

He could be a good situational pass rusher, I wouldn't want to rely on him for too much, but he could be a good pickup for the vet minimum+incentives

6. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

In other news, Eddie George is coming out of retirement - Titans are bringing him in for a physical. The reunion is almost complete.

7. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Better than Bryce Fisher and Sean Connover.

8. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

the thing about McCareins and Kearse, is that they were playing great when they left Tennessee, unlike Steve McNair and Eddie George.

9. Bobo

Bobo Guest

People wanting him back aren't all just feeling nostalgic. I'd like him back if he's close to his former self. Who knows if he is? Won't hurt to bring him in for a physical.

We could really lose two of our top DE's, Odom and maybe LaBoy. Fisher looked very slow to me last year. Conover is lucky to be on the roster. We'll most likely need DE depth at least.

Older guys that have some injury issues (but aren't always completely washed up) that can save their teams a good chunk of cap get released all the time. Kevin Mawae anyone? Talk to the Freak Reinfeldt.

10. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

Kearse hasn't been close to his former self since the year before he left here, fast forward several years and Me thinky father time + injuries+ Juqua Thomas playing ahead of him in Philly = ummm, let me see....DONE!!!

Jmac maybe, but Kearse was no where close to playing GREAT. That's the problem with our memories, it's like a bad breakup from a relationship that was more terrible than good.. some time apart, going through bad date after bad date, you slowly forget why you broke up with that person in the first place, and get back together only to find out they have only become worse than they were when you left them the first time. That's what will happen if we sign Kearse back to this team.

Older, more injuries, and was only playing ok when he left. Bring him back, No thanks! Give someone else a shot, somebody....anybody.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar