The Freak has been cut

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Feb 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I'll say this for Juqua, I thought he was an underrated pass rusher when he was here. I think he was on the lines of a LaBoy type.

I don't see anyone throwing out injury info on Jevon. Maybe he's simply not back 100%. If that's the case, teams usually won't wait around to see if he has a big salary. If they think he can still rush the passer, he can be valuable if the price is right. I wouldn't jump to a conclusion and not even bring him in for a visit.

2. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

ahh I hate that phrase "if the price is right", but you are right... He isn't going to go from a 66 million contract to vet minimum... But as long as he doesn't attempt to command a salary that is so far outside of his current playing level, we should look at him.

Jim Wyatt is reporting that Mike Reinfeldt is looking at Kearse, and evaluating rather he would be useful to the Titans at this point, Especially if we lose Odom/Laboy. Here's the link.

http://tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080228/SPORTS01/80228129/1002

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar