The Gloat

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by bulluck4dMVP, Sep 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

LMFAO

Were going to give Gloat nightmares

2. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Michigan is the laughing stock of College Football right now. Biggest upset in College Football history.

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I hate Michigan so this is like Christmas for me.

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

this is like the 4th time in history this has ever happened, im stunned, Michigan was loaded with offensive talent, and yet they could only score 32 points against a div AA schoool???

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

There was a cocky Michigan fan call into 104.5 on Friday, and he was saying Michigan should score TD's on their first seven possesions, the game was really just a scrimmage and unfair to Appalachian St, etc etc.

All the cocky Michigan fans can now eat it...

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I'm laughing with you but I really fail to recognize what a non-conference loss has to do with it. I was literally blown away at the sheer magnitude of this upset though. If it were an earthquake I would liken it to that 9.5 in Chile.

7. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

*Patiently waits for Gloat to show his face* :ha:

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

he wont...

9. steelrzgirl

steelrzgirl Guest

I think there's a Carr presser on here in the next few minutes.

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Has anyone seen or heard from any Michigan fans since they got "Deliveranced" by the Appalachia boys on Sat?
    They seem to have been abducted by UFO's...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar