The good news is... (Jadeveon Clowney knee surgery)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Jwill1919, Dec 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

The guys that come back and are productive after these kind of things most likely work their ass off to get back and do everything right. Doesn't bode well for someone who reportedly has bad work ethic etc...

Either way, the guy was supposed to be a impact player right away and has been set back a year + with injuries. Not the start you want from a #1 pick.

2. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Colts RT Gosder Cherilus says Jadeveon Clowney is "screwed" after undergoing microfracture knee surgery.

Cherilus had the same operation a couple years ago, but plays a position that doesn't rely on explosion. "They told me I would be back in 12 months. I fought and came back in nine months. But it wasn't right. You are going to deal with stuff for the rest of your career. Period. You have to be extremely disciplined. You have to do all the little things. Man, I'm telling you – it's hard." Clowney, whose drive was questioned in the lead-up to the draft, faces a long, excruciating rehab.

Source: Indianapolis Star
    Dec 12 - 9:47 AM

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Should've taken Mack... Like I said they should.

Thank god they didn't.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar