The Good News, Running Game May Be BEST in Pro Football

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GrandMajesty1, Aug 19, 2013.

1. GrandMajesty1

GrandMajesty1 Special Teams Standout

May have the best offensive line and running game by year's end. Hopefully playing in January.
  2. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

if your gonna be starting a thread with a single sentence, it's got to provide more meat than that...

one liner threads should be used sparingly, like when we sign a new guy or an injury happens, etc... Also, we've only debated that a billion times now. i mean no hate, but c'mon man...
    • High Five High Five x 4
  3. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

We're ranked #5 so far in rushing. The Bengals are ranked #1 with 211 yards per game. We're 22nd in passing.
  4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. GrandMajesty1

GrandMajesty1 Special Teams Standout

Really...??? Since being on here, do you really think I just start one sentence threads and post them??? C'mon man, no hate....Computer has a little thing called a virus, and jumped ahead while I was trying to do something else other than what you read on top.

At least it's another statement in a more positive direction regarding the Tennessee Titans, who need all the positives they can get right now....C'mon man, no hate....

"GrandMajesty1 and his best friend Scarecrow high fives this"
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

I'm protesting all GrandMajesty1 threads til he gets an avatar.
    • High Five High Five x 5
  7. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

clearly you've taken offense to the 'no hate' part, to which i dont understand.... i genuinely actually meant it...