The good old days...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Starkiller, Jan 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I was really hard on Eddie for his Cowdonkey decision but I agree I'd like to see him on the staff. He really did fuel the locker room. My only concern is that he never seemed to recover from his injury- he changed his running style and really wasn't productive. I don't know how much he could teach.

2. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

he should just give sideline speeches.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

EG is too busy running the Metro Art Council and running his resturant ... wait.

4. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

I think if EG were on the staff, either as a RB's coach or some other position, he could mould White into a feature back. That's just my 2cents....

5. ROCKYMTNTITAN

ROCKYMTNTITAN Camp Fodder

Ahh, what about....the other good old days...when other teams FEARED our defense...when we intimitated and dictated what offenses could do...the days when we were aggressive...in short, the days before Schwartz. I miss those days too.

6. me too

7. MattPan25

MattPan25 Guest

i think eddie would push some guys like lendale to the next level. are old d was fun to watch back in the day too, they were smash mouth and ppl didnt wanna face us. i hope we get that back some day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar