The good / The bad / The ugly

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by skitch, Aug 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

The Good:

Pacman layin' down the HITS. Awesome!
    Special teams looked great. Both ways.
    WE HAVE A PASS RUSH!!!!
    Did I mention Pacmans HITS?!
    O line makin' some holes!
    Brown high steppin'!
    Henry strong to the goalline.

That was fun.

2. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

:ha:

3. smili

smili Starter

Yes! We've found another reciever. And he can return too.

Also good: Ahmad Hall at Fullback had some good blocks.

4. Brian

Brian Big Fan

The Good - Pacman
    The Bad - T-RAC
    The Ugly - Nashville is still doing the wave.

:sad2:

5. I LOVED our pass rush, D-line all together were pretty good.

Pacman was ace, as was Special Teams

We don't have depth but I think we already know that, espcially on defense

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Seems like Wade can be a really good pickup. Still early, but it's easy to see his quickness and shiftiness.

Hall does look like the smashmouth FB he was advertised to be. He was fearless and popping defenders in the chops. I like that.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Did Hall make the block on the Travis Henry TD run?

hater :ha:

8. Bulluck

Bulluck Camp Fodder

Hall made A block on the Henry. Not sure if it's what sprung him in, though.

Unfortunatley, Fleming better watch out. Hall didn't make any plays last night but looking back on it, Fleming may have hurt himself more by not catching the ball last year.

9. nendzone

nendzone All Titans, All the Time

The Redskins fans were doing it at their afternoon scrimmage with the Ravens last week. I was shocked it had survived the '80s up there. Maybe this is one of those things where if you wait long enough, it comes back into fashion again.

God forbid.

10. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

The good = whole 1st string team (offense, defense, and all special teams)
    The bad = 2nd/3rd string defense (except for a few players)
    The ugly = Keon Raymond, Reynaldology, and that look on Reese's face when Young went down.

Mahelona, Randall, Roby, and a few others were nice bright spots in the second half. Poor tackling by Woolfolk could have put him out for a while. Never lead with your head! I think that Young looked like he was holding back out there last night. He was too worried about what people would criticize about his play the next day. He has awesome pocket awareness and a strong arm. He is all of the things that we thought he would be. IMO, he was just having the rookie jitters last night. If the Titans would have passed more, I believe that Volek could have put up some more points. However, I like the Fisherball stuff. Eat the clock, win time of possession.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar