The Guido & Vinnie on this weekend

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Jan 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

All of the home teams are favored.
    New Orleans is giving up 7 to Arizona
    Colts are giving up 6.5 to Baltimore
    Vikes are giving up 2.5 to Dallas
    Chargers are giving 8 to the Jets

Some of this sounds OK, but I think I'll take the 2.5 points and go with Dallas.
    I don't think the Chargers are giving up enough vs the Jets. I figured it would be atleast 10 points. I would take the Chargers and give the 8 points.
    Colts Baltimore game will be a great game with the Colts offense vs Baltimores defense. I can't touch that.
    I pick the Saints to win but the 7 points scares me.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

It's the playoffs, picking vs the spread might kill you.

3. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

Yeah right!!!

Its the play offs brother! The easiest money you will make this year..(if you missed out on the black sunday "vegas" had early on this NFL season then here is your chance to make some easy loot.)

I am a fellow speculator when it comes to these point spread propositions and i would like to add my two cents.

Vikings are an interesting bet. They have been on the skids lately but seemed to have rebounded some playing at home. (i think their skids were mostly out door games) However, I do like the cowboys getting 2.5 points. Romo seems to have conquered his turn over demons and i dont we need to worry about him suffering form turn over disease after he gets his first INT.

Colts..much as i hate them, they have enough fire power to out score the ravens. Ravens defenses arent built to stop QBs like manning. They mostly exploit bad offensive lines and Qbs with a slow release. Manning will test and beat those corners. 6 in my opinion should be good enough.

Cardinals vs Saints are you kidding me? The saints have but to stop the Cardinals just two or three times and you will get your cover. 2 weeks well rested vs a team that just gave up 500 yds and now has to travel into a hostile environment? Bro, i know people are thinking these are the 2008 panthers, forget it.. Not even close..

Saints in a blow out.

Jets chargers... No strong opinion, but i am yet again betting on the chargers.

BTw.

outside of the cards games, these lines should have been set at -3 with the home team favored. The fact that we are seeing such high numbers tells you that "vegas" is scared of getting raped this weekend and they very well could. High spreads are always designed to bring in money on the underdog and prevent the book from being over run with money for the favorite.

My advice, always bet with "vegas" not against them.:lol:

4. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

I'm surprised that you see it that way. My friends and I have agreed that taking the Cards +7 is the easiest bet this weekend.

I think it's dangerous to assume that the Colts come off the bye week firing at all cylinders.

The vikings/cowboys game is gonna be close. I wouldn't touch it.

I wouldn't be surprised if the chargers blew out the jets.

5. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

I think the Chargers are the team to beat and there's no way the Jets can match them. This said with great hatred towards Rivers. Can't stand that guy!
    But you still have to take Dallas over the Vikes. Dallas is hot and the Vikes seemed to fall apart some in the later season.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

looks like Guido & Vinnie didn't know any better than me!

7. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

lol ... fail @ taking Dallas & taking the Chargers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar