Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

The "He Needed That" Awards.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Nov 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Casey
    Moolah:
    $6,797
    "6. Stewart. I don't know what you did to that guy to get him to go off, but that was G-R-E-A-T!"

wat did stewart do that was so great...sorry i live in egypt....and i dont get all the games....?
  2. Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Moolah:
    $10
    "I think Vince Young is going to be HUGE. Houston not drafting him? Oh my."

David Carr Stinks. Just wanted to add that.
  3. PhiSlammaJamma Yao

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $21
    Texans fans are reeling. They were feeling, up until last week, they got the best player in draft. Seriously. And after this week, they are reeling again. Half of them root for our team now. It's weird. Cause they used to call us traitors for remaining fans of the Titans. Now half of them are on board because of Vince. Irony is tearing them up, but their love for vince, seems to overwhelm. Vince is a show. And people love to watch it.
  4. TNThunder Guest

It is going to be embarrasing with the Titans play Houston this year, and so many fans show up with a #10 jersey.
  5. DynamoSupremo F-Back

Moolah:
    $0

I dunno, they said the same thing about Peyton when he was set to return here and it didnt really happen.

But I would be ok with it if it did. :)
  6. GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Moolah:
    $0
    Stewart got the D lineman that he was blocking really riled up. I was also glad to see him holding Lendale back. Protecting your QB is all well and good, but glad to see Stewart has some sense to keep us out of penalties. I like that guy, and he's huge!
  7. Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $948
    I saw some dufus at the game Sunday wearing a Manning Colts jersey and Colts hat.
    I told him he was a week early. He just said, "ahuh ahuh ahuhhh...":crazy:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.