The I was wrong about that thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Mar 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I thought it would be good if we could all compile some posts we've made over the last year or so that shows we were wrong about some things. I find it's much easier to take someone seriously when they can admit when they were wrong. (Deuce Wayne might wanna stay away from this thread)

I've got far too many posts to dig up the actual quotes I made, but just off the top of my head I was clearly wrong about the Carolina Panthers in 2012. I claimed they would win the division, they did not even try it seems LOL.

What about you guys, care to man up and eat some crow?

2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I was wrong saying that Kenny Britt would only play in 8 games in '12.

I was also wrong saying that CJ was truly finished last year and lost his burst.....but I do think he needs truck-sized holes to succeed. I still don't think he's elite, just has elite speed.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I can say I was very very wrong about Ayers/ZB. Hated both those picks, and now they're two of my more favorite Titans.

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Oh, I also remember in like a pre-season prediction I chose KC to make it as Wildcard... whoops

5. JCBRAVE

Oh yea Zach Brown forgot about that one.

While I never claimed Brown was afraid of contact (like every else did), I did hate the pick at the time we drafted him, didn't really see OLB as a need, but I'm super happy we did take him. He's still a little sloppy tackling, but the plays he makes more than covers a missed tackle here and there.

6. JCBRAVE

Fry
    hows your dog doing?

Didn't you bet his life that we wouldn't draft a WR last year?

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I didn't like that one anyway...

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I can't recall ever being wrong in many years.

The last time I was wrong was when I was in High School. I said Peter Warrick would be the real deal in the NFL. Boy, was I wrong.

9. xhrr

xhrr Starter

His stats say otherwise and that was behind an awful line and a lack luster passing game. He does dance a little much for my liking he needs to go back to being decisive but a large portion of that is due to the reasons stated above.

I was wrong about Zach Brown and Jake taking a step forward.

10. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

I was wrong when I thought a certain QB from The University of Texas would revolutionize the QB position and lead our team to become a contender for the next decade.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar