The Idiot Test

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JCBRAVE, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Okay, so I came across this test on some site I stumbled upon, and thought maybe others would like to kill some time and mess around with it. So here's the test, its 20 questions and scoring goes like this:
    20+ Correct - Genius
    17+ Correct - Above Normal
    15+ Correct - Normal
    8+ Correct - Nincompoop
    6+ Correct - Moron
    3+ Correct - Idiot

Questions below:
    1. Do they have a 4th of July in England?
    2. How many birthdays does the average man have?
    3. Some months have 31 days; how many have 28?
    4. A woman gives a beggar 50 cents; the woman is the beggar's sister, but the beggar is not the woman's brother. How come?
    5. Why can't a man living in the USA be buried in Canada?
    6. How many outs are there in an inning?
    7. Is it legal for a man in California to marry his widow's sister? Why?
    8. Two men play five games of checkers. Each man wins the same number of games. There are no ties. Explain this.
    9. Divide 30 by 1/2 and add 10. What is the answer?
    10. A man builds a house rectangular in shape. All sides have southern exposure. A big bear walks by, what color is the bear? Why?
    11. If there are 3 apples and you take away 2, how many do you have?
    12. I have two US coins totaling 55 cents. One is not a nickel. What are the coins?
    13. If you have only one match and you walked into a room where there was an oil burner, a kerosene lamp, and a wood burning stove, which one would you light first?
    14. How far can a dog run into the woods?
    15. A doctor gives you three pills telling you to take one every half hour. How long would the pills last?
    16. A farmer has 17 sheep, and all but 9 die. How many are left?
    17. How many animals of each sex did Moses take on the ark?
    18. A clerk in the butcher shop is 5' 10'' tall. What does he weigh?
    19. How many two cent stamps are there in a dozen?
    20. What was the President's name in 1980?

Anyone interested in the test, take it and I'll let you know the answers after you post your responses, and how smart you really are. If you care to know I scored a 17. Have fun and think twice before you answer.

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

The only one that isn't obvious to me is 18. PM it to me. I'm sure I'll feel dumb afterwards.

3. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

I's a geeneus!

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

1. Do they have a 4th of July in England? Yes, not the holiday though

2. How many birthdays does the average man have? One per year

3. Some months have 31 days; how many have 28? All of them

4. A woman gives a beggar 50 cents; the woman is the beggar's sister, but the beggar is not the woman's brother. How come? It's her Sister

5. Why can't a man living in the USA be buried in Canada? Because he's living

6. How many outs are there in an inning? 6

7. Is it legal for a man in California to marry his widow's sister? Why? No, he's dead

8. Two men play five games of checkers. Each man wins the same number of games. There are no ties. Explain this.

9. Divide 30 by 1/2 and add 10. What is the answer? 70

10. A man builds a house rectangular in shape. All sides have southern exposure. A big bear walks by, what color is the bear? Why?

11. If there are 3 apples and you take away 2, how many do you have?

12. I have two US coins totaling 55 cents. One is not a nickel. What are the coins? half dollar and nickel, the other one isn't a nickel

13. If you have only one match and you walked into a room where there was an oil burner, a kerosene lamp, and a wood burning stove, which one would you light first? The Match

14. How far can a dog run into the woods?

15. A doctor gives you three pills telling you to take one every half hour. How long would the pills last? 1 hour

16. A farmer has 17 sheep, and all but 9 die. How many are left? 9

17. How many animals of each sex did Moses take on the ark? It was noah

18. A clerk in the butcher shop is 5' 10'' tall. What does he weigh? meat

19. How many two cent stamps are there in a dozen? ???

20. What was the President's name in 1980? the same as it is now.

5. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

The three pill thing doesn't sound right.
    If you take pill one at 10, it should last you until 1030. Then you take pill two that will last you until 11. Then you take pill three that would last you until 1130. Which by that count would be an hour and a half, not an hour.

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

you're right, i think.

7. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

No, it's not their effect. It's how long will it take you to consume the 3 pills. One at 10, two at 10:30, three at 11. That's an hour.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar