The Interview Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Broken Record, May 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I copied this thread idea from another forum I visit. It turned out hilarious over there and I thought we might give it a go here in the Lounge. Here's how it works...

In this thread we'll conduct job interviews on each other. You'll answer the previous question in the thread and then you get to ask the next question. You may answer seriously, cynically, humorously, absurdly, anyway you'd like to answer the question. You might even ask questions that you yourself have been asked during an interview. Any questions...good...please be seated.....

How did you learn about our organization?

2. TitansCollector

TitansCollector #9 GBNF

My sisters first husbands exwife (twice removed) knew a guy from Chicago who was passing through the area and he told my x best friend who knows my sister first husbands exwife (twice removed) who told my sister who forgot to tell me until after I saw your sign in the window =)

What do you think the best quality you bring to our organization would be?

3. Broken Record

I'll always take all of my allocated sick days. Makes record keeping easier.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you currently pass a drug test?

4. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

No, but give me a GNC and two days and lets talk again.

What part of this organization attracted you most?

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I heard you can get free stuff and don't have to work very hard.

What do you think you can bring to our organization?

6. Broken Record

Raging alcoholism and a penchant for fine women's hats.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Doin' your wife.

Tell us about an experience you've had in overcoming difficulty...

8. Broken Record

This one time, at band camp...

What's the biggest mistake you ever made on a job? What did you learn from it?

9. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

There was this time when I was working in the office for a company called N. & D.E. Painters. I had to print all these promotional flyers for a marketing campaign we were doing where we were offering to touch-up areas where paint had peeled off walls for free in the hope we'd get extra work out of it. They were supposed to read "Get a free touch-up from N. & D.E. Painters."

Well, I guess spell checker or something went a bit haywire, and you can probably guess what they said. We had all sorts of single women, desperate housewives etc ringing up looking for their free touch-up.

I did learn a valuable lesson though. You can easily imitate a painter by just holding an empty tin and splashing a bit of paint on your cheeks.

Why did you leave your last employer?

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I was ordered by the Court...

Is there anything in your background we should know about?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar