The introduction thread.

Discussion in 'Newbie Central' started by TitanJeff, Nov 30, 2009.

1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

i would love to go back to so cal to see that game. sadly i dont see it in my plans. are chargers fans always unpleasant to be around or did me catching them playing the raiders just taint it? i know they have a huge rivalary that hardly gets mentioned.
  2. cptitans10

cptitans10 Rookie

Hey guys im Cory a huge titans fan from Martinsburg WV, ive been a huge fan since they came to tennessee during the McNair & George days, but ive followed this site and your blogs for a while and i just now made a screen name now i wanted to introduce myself to you all...
  3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Welcome in.
  4. PatsFan12

PatsFan12 Camp Fodder

Hey there...me and a group of my buddies are big Patriots fans coming down to Nashville from Boston for the season opener on September 9th. We were wondering about the tailgate scene? We were thinking about just hitting the bars on Broadway and then walking to the stadium about an hour before kickoff to get in some of the tailgate atmosphere. But we've also found a few ticket places that have Titans VIP Tailgate passes for sale - anyone familiar with that? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and good luck this season...looking forward to a great game and visiting Nashville.
  5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

We have a LOT of shootings and stabbings when it comes to opposing teams fans at LP field. My advice to you would be.. be extremely careful. Recently, people have also been attacked with spatulas. Tbh.. I would look out for the safety of you and your friends/loved ones, and not even show up.

Regardless of what you do.. good luck.
  6. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

HEY! fellow west virginian!
  7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

[​IMG]
  8. ProfessorD

ProfessorD Starter

This may be a dumb question, but what is the moolah up at the top?
  9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Do you remember points on the old board? Well, moolah replaced points. We just use them to bet during the season.
  10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

And then at the end of the year, whoever has the most moolah gets payed that same amount by Jeff.

:toast:
    • High Five High Five x 2