The introduction thread.

Discussion in 'Newbie Central' started by TitanJeff, Nov 30, 2009.

1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

That's what my season tickets look like. No hologram or anything. It looks to be easy to duplicate but I think you have legit tickets.
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

He stole it from me... I don't know how, but he did. I've been calling friends that name for years.
  3. sc293

sc293 Camp Fodder

Thanks. Do your season tickets come attached to each other and you tear them at the perforations to get each ticket? My tickets are for two seats next to each other so I'm assuming that the perforations should line up. They don't line up (extra paper on one ticket which color wise doesn't line up with the other ticket). Do your tickets come side by side of is there something (like a picutre) in between them that would explain these differences in my tickets? I can post pictures of the sides of the tickets to show you what I'm talking about it that would help.
  4. TitanJeff

Each ticket comes attached to all others for the season for the SAME seat. So two seats, side-by-side, would not align. But if you want to send a scanned ticket, I'd be happy to compare to mine.
  5. sc293

sc293 Camp Fodder

Thanks. How do I send an image? I see how to send links to URLs, but I have a .jpg file of this on my computer.
  6. TitanJeff

Under the reply button is an "upload a file" button. Click it and go to the image on your computer. Once uploaded, you can select either thumbnail (so that it opens up large when clicked) or full size.
  7. sc293

sc293 Camp Fodder

I'm not seeing an "upload file" button. Is it on the main screen under the reply button or is it on the screen you get after you click the reply button? On the main screen when I click the reply button to your message I don't have any buttons under that.
  8. TitanJeff

You may not be able to attach anything for a couple of days. It's an anti-spam thing.

If you want, send it to me via email: titanjeff@gotitans.com
  9. FootballFan24

FootballFan24 Camp Fodder

Hello, everyone my name is Tim... I came to this forum because i need an expert opinion on the prognosis for this years Titans Offensive Line. Any help or input is much appreciated.

I recently read a yahoo article, where the writer basically trashed the titans offensive line pretty hard. The thing is, i dont believe this writer knows what he's talking about. I think he's basing his opinion on the fact that CJ2K basically had a wasted year last year. Although the line did have some issues when it came to run blocking, i agree. I believe the majority of the problems were due to the fact that CJ was out of shape and just happy to have his contract complete. I've tried doing some research on the web but haven't found too much about this 2012 season. That's when it hit me to try asking people who follow the titans the closest. You see I'm a very fervent member of a Miami Hurricanes message board, and I know how our members truly know more about our Miami team more than any national writer could possibly dream of knowing, and figured the same might be true for a titans message board. Speaking of which vegas has Miami's odds to win the coastal division at 17/2. They may not win the coastal but that is a ridiculous line and should be pounced on, even with a small wage. I dont know, I figured i could offer you guys some random info in return for any info you offer me *shrugs :). Anyways as i said, TIA for any useful info.
  10. TitanJeff

The OL was solid for the pass but had trouble getting a push for the run. This was further complicated with CJ looking to pop the big run so not pressing the seam. The Titans' interior OL was horrible for much of the season--particularly Amano and Scott.

The Titans searched this offseason for help in the interior which tells me, regardless of how bad CJ was at times, the coaches knew the OL was bad. Scott was released. Hutchinson added. Though they tried, they had no luck adding a center so it was an open competition heading into camp.

So far this preseason, Velasco has stepped in for Amano who is out for the year. Hutch is at LG and Harris at right. Harris hasn't been 100% but he should be back to full form soon.

If preseason is any indication, the jury is out as to whether the new OL is going to be an improvement. CJ hasn't done much outside the TB game. Only time will tell.