The introduction thread.

Discussion in 'Newbie Central' started by TitanJeff, Nov 30, 2009.

1. gofastfreeman

gofastfreeman Camp Fodder

hello everybody, I am a long time titans fan and long time reader of gotitans.com. I live next door in north carolina, I grew up in a family full of cowboys and redskins fans but I jumped on the bandwagon after the 2000 superbowl game and I have stuck with them ever since then. Well that just about sums me up so I hope to have some good discussions with my fellow titans fans in the future.

PS i am horrible at grammar so please excuse any grammatical errors.
  2. MikeJonesDrew

MikeJonesDrew Special Teams Standout

Bandwagon Titans fan here, teams doing so well i had to jump on board. Ha, JK. Ive been on the site for least a year under a different name. MikeyDay, if any mod can delete that profile, since i will be using this one I'd appreciate it.
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

Old Oilers Fan here who actually started as a Warren Moon fan. Was a fan of his days in the CFL. Followed him to Houston and became an Oilers fan. Followed the Oilers through a detour in Memphis and on to Nashville then became a Titians fan when the name changed.
  4. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Why you want to delete that one, the name? If you message TitanJeff and ask nicely, he can change your user name for you when he gets a minute.

Welcome, don't drink the kool aid.
  5. Texas__Titan

Texas__Titan Starter

Titans fan since they made the move. Go to college in Huntsville, Tx. Have the unfortunate pleasure of dealing with texans fans on a regular basis.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. Titans Eternal

I would like you so much more if there was nothing texas related in your name

:(
  7. Serjio

Serjio Starter

Titans fan since they switched over. I was brain washed to root for the 49ers when I was younger. Thank god I was able to snap out of it, love the TITANS ever since. NOT a football expert so please take it easy on me.......
    • High Five High Five x 2
  8. TitanInDixie

TitanInDixie Camp Fodder

Hey yall. Newb here from Central Alabama. I've been a loyal, diehard Titans fan since 1999, when the boys moved to Nashville.

A little about myself. I am a graduate of Troy University here in Alabama, with a degree in Journalism. My career does not utilize my skills though, so I moderate two message boards (www.gotroytrojans.com and www.sunbeltbbs.com) and post on many others just to give me an outlet to write in some capacity.

I have a 1 year old son who I am raising to be a Titan. We wear our CJ2K jerseys every Sunday. He's a real sport and likes to sit with Dad and watch the games.

Anyways, I'm happy to be here and look forward to contributing for years to come.

Greg
    • High Five High Five x 2
  9. Titans Eternal

I'm calling the dept. of children's services.
  10. GoCanucks

GoCanucks Camp Fodder

Hey guys. What's shakin!