The introduction thread.

Discussion in 'Newbie Central' started by TitanJeff, Nov 30, 2009.

1. MikeJonesDrew

MikeJonesDrew Special Teams Standout

Bandwagon Titans fan here, teams doing so well i had to jump on board. Ha, JK. Ive been on the site for least a year under a different name. MikeyDay, if any mod can delete that profile, since i will be using this one I'd appreciate it.
  2. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah Tip Jar Donor

Old Oilers Fan here who actually started as a Warren Moon fan. Was a fan of his days in the CFL. Followed him to Houston and became an Oilers fan. Followed the Oilers through a detour in Memphis and on to Nashville then became a Titians fan when the name changed.
  3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Why you want to delete that one, the name? If you message TitanJeff and ask nicely, he can change your user name for you when he gets a minute.

Welcome, don't drink the kool aid.
  4. Texas__Titan

Texas__Titan Starter

Titans fan since they made the move. Go to college in Huntsville, Tx. Have the unfortunate pleasure of dealing with texans fans on a regular basis.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. Titans Eternal

I would like you so much more if there was nothing texas related in your name

:(
  6. Serjio

Serjio Starter

Titans fan since they switched over. I was brain washed to root for the 49ers when I was younger. Thank god I was able to snap out of it, love the TITANS ever since. NOT a football expert so please take it easy on me.......
    • High Five High Five x 2
  7. TitanInDixie

TitanInDixie Camp Fodder

Hey yall. Newb here from Central Alabama. I've been a loyal, diehard Titans fan since 1999, when the boys moved to Nashville.

A little about myself. I am a graduate of Troy University here in Alabama, with a degree in Journalism. My career does not utilize my skills though, so I moderate two message boards (www.gotroytrojans.com and www.sunbeltbbs.com) and post on many others just to give me an outlet to write in some capacity.

I have a 1 year old son who I am raising to be a Titan. We wear our CJ2K jerseys every Sunday. He's a real sport and likes to sit with Dad and watch the games.

Anyways, I'm happy to be here and look forward to contributing for years to come.

Greg
    • High Five High Five x 2
  8. Titans Eternal

I'm calling the dept. of children's services.
  9. GoCanucks

GoCanucks Camp Fodder

Hey guys. What's shakin!
  10. shamrock

shamrock Camp Fodder

Watching the pro bowl...kinda bummed there are no Titans.Call me Shamrock ,I'm from Florida and am/was a Dolphins fan.Hard to follow them here,I am also fond of the Green Bay Packers as long as they are not playing Tennessee.