Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

The introduction thread.

Discussion in 'Newbie Central' started by TitanJeff, Nov 30, 2009.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 37 users.
  1. gofastfreeman Camp Fodder

George
    Moolah:
    $30
    hello everybody, I am a long time titans fan and long time reader of gotitans.com. I live next door in north carolina, I grew up in a family full of cowboys and redskins fans but I jumped on the bandwagon after the 2000 superbowl game and I have stuck with them ever since then. Well that just about sums me up so I hope to have some good discussions with my fellow titans fans in the future.

PS i am horrible at grammar so please excuse any grammatical errors.
  2. MikeJonesDrew Special Teams Standout

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $434
    Bandwagon Titans fan here, teams doing so well i had to jump on board. Ha, JK. Ive been on the site for least a year under a different name. MikeyDay, if any mod can delete that profile, since i will be using this one I'd appreciate it.
  3. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,281
    Old Oilers Fan here who actually started as a Warren Moon fan. Was a fan of his days in the CFL. Followed him to Houston and became an Oilers fan. Followed the Oilers through a detour in Memphis and on to Nashville then became a Titians fan when the name changed.
  4. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,848
    Why you want to delete that one, the name? If you message TitanJeff and ask nicely, he can change your user name for you when he gets a minute.

Welcome, don't drink the kool aid.
  5. Texas__Titan Starter

Griffin
    Moolah:
    $30
    Titans fan since they made the move. Go to college in Huntsville, Tx. Have the unfortunate pleasure of dealing with texans fans on a regular basis.
    xpmar9x high fives this.
  6. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,848
    I would like you so much more if there was nothing texas related in your name

:(
  7. Serjio Rookie

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $12
    Titans fan since they switched over. I was brain washed to root for the 49ers when I was younger. Thank god I was able to snap out of it, love the TITANS ever since. NOT a football expert so please take it easy on me.......
    TitanJeff and Titans Eternal high five this.
  8. TitanInDixie Camp Fodder

Wright
    Moolah:
    $52
    Hey yall. Newb here from Central Alabama. I've been a loyal, diehard Titans fan since 1999, when the boys moved to Nashville.

A little about myself. I am a graduate of Troy University here in Alabama, with a degree in Journalism. My career does not utilize my skills though, so I moderate two message boards (www.gotroytrojans.com and www.sunbeltbbs.com) and post on many others just to give me an outlet to write in some capacity.

I have a 1 year old son who I am raising to be a Titan. We wear our CJ2K jerseys every Sunday. He's a real sport and likes to sit with Dad and watch the games.

Anyways, I'm happy to be here and look forward to contributing for years to come.

Greg
    Titans Eternal and Scarecrow high five this.
  9. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,848
    I'm calling the dept. of children's services.
  10. GoCanucks Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $55
    Hey guys. What's shakin!