The introduction thread.

Discussion in 'Newbie Central' started by TitanJeff, Nov 30, 2009.

1. shamrock

shamrock Camp Fodder

Watching the pro bowl...kinda bummed there are no Titans.Call me Shamrock ,I'm from Florida and am/was a Dolphins fan.Hard to follow them here,I am also fond of the Green Bay Packers as long as they are not playing Tennessee.
  2. Tennessy XO

Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

Welcome aboard

Get yo moolah up.

This is the Hotel California of message boards.

I like the name.
  3. Tennessy XO

Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

Central Alabama? Montgomery?

Same here. The Titans presence is lacking down here.
  4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Hi, my names Parker (not Pedro) --

I'm a lost Titans fan in Illinois. Became a Titans fan because I was a bandwagoning 9-year old, and was rooting for the Titans in the Super-Bowl. Being ~2hours from St. Louis, everyone was going for the Rams... so I wanted to be different in went for the Titans. Been hooked on them ever since, stuck through the crappy years. Thus, I consider myself a true Titans fan.

I enjoy long walks on the beach, beer, Call of Duty, Madden, motorcycles, women, cars, and wakeboarding. Oh, and making money.

I'm stronger than Keith Bulluck, faster than Chris Johnson, and more of a man than Eddie George.

Favorite all-time Titan: Samari Rolle. Because he had a headband in his Madden picture.

Love always,

xpmar9x
    • High Five High Five x 3
  5. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

Hi my names Clark.

I'm a lost titans fan in New Mexico. Became a bandwagon titans fan at the age of 11? They were a new team and my family was cowboys country... I wanted my own team and went with the titans cuz they were flashy and I was stupid... Why couldn't I have gotten a steelers jerz as a kid???

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

I JUST LOST ALL RESPECT FOR YOU. SCREW THE STEELERS.
  7. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

Hahahaha. Naw my best friend is a steelers fan... I'm just referring to his story. Every year we've played had been a good game and it makes those games really friggin intense for us.
  8. Lufbra

Lufbra Rookie

Hi all, newbie from the uk, used to follow the houston oilers all them years ago, the days of warren moon mike rozier etc, tv coverage in them days were crap and if the oilers weren't the 'live' game on, only had about 30sec clips of the results coming thru, coverage now is alot better,(watch online depending on time difference), been lurking on here a month now so thought id join and enjoy, bit of a greenhorn when it comes to most posts do please dont rip me to bits if i come across a *******!!,but im up for a laugh and dont mind a bit of banter!!
  9. Tennessy XO

Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

Welcome, love the UK.

T-Comets for life bruh.
  10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Nice to meet you Mr. Pedro Martinez. El placer es mío