The introduction thread.

Discussion in 'Newbie Central' started by TitanJeff, Nov 30, 2009.

1. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Starter

I'm Kenny. I used to post on here a while back, but it's been a while so I figured I would introduce myself again. I'm from southern Tennessee. I live about 20 minutes from the Jack Daniels distillary. I've been a fan of the Titans ever since they moved to Tennessee.
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

welcome back
  3. Tennessy XO

Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

Relevant user name
  4. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Starter

Nope, but plays well at times when on these message boards. More sarcasm than anything else. If there was any truth to the name its doubtful I would be a Titans fan after the past few seasons.
  5. BoneKrusher

BoneKrusher Camp Fodder

Free agent here hailing from Crossville, TN.
    How y'all do?
  6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Welcome in.
  7. CinciREborn

CinciREborn Camp Fodder

Hello, I am CinciREborn

I am Cincinnati Ohio and I am a Bengals fan. However I find myself in a place were I am also becoming a titans fan. My journey as a fan of the titans is not your normal story. What brings me aboard is madden. Seem odd but allow me to explain. I am a very competitive madden gamer. I am the founder of several very serious madden leagues that have been running for several year. I have always played with the bengals and refused to play with another team cause I am very loyal. However this year I had a few personal issues in my life and was forced to take a break from the world of madden. Durring this break a true bengals fan like myself inherited the bengals from me. When madden 25 rolls around this guy will still be using the bengals. So I have been forced to find a new team to using in my madden leagues.

This is were the titans come in. These madden leagues run all year long. So I will be using the titans over the course of a year. The only way I will be able to do this is if I connect with the team and learn to love them. That is why I am here. I want to learn to love the titans in a place were I'm surrounded by people who love the titans.

I look forward to learning about the titans from titans fans. Truth is main stream media never does true justice in covering a team. No one covers a team like their own fans.

I'm excited to be in this interesting place. I believe their are a lot of similaritys between the defenses of the titans and bengals and I'm a very big defensive guy. Both are a 4-3 team. We have very similar LBs. tonnie Campbell reminds me a lot of Taylor mays. Interested to know how titans fans perceive Campbell though. He's in my opinion one of the most under rated players in madden. That doesn't always translate to the real field though.

Anyways I'm done rambling. Looking forward to learning more about the titans
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Welcome to goTitans, aka "the best forum for Tennessee Titans talk".

What do you need to know about this team to love them?
  9. CinciREborn

CinciREborn Camp Fodder

It's not so much searching for reason to love them but embracing the culture of the team. Idono if that makes sense.
  10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Replace "team" with "vagina", and I know exactly what you're talking about.