Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

The introduction thread.

Discussion in 'Newbie Central' started by TitanJeff, Nov 30, 2009.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 37 users.
  1. Bababooey Veteran

Wright
    Moolah:
    $148
    I'm no Mica but I did come back... Though for the life of me I have no clue how people are getting these signatures so small.

I mean, I can't even get a blank file in photoshop to be less than 117K or so at 400x100 32 ppi.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,400
    Whose Mica?
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,977
    That Titan fan from Spain. Said he ran a family winery or something like that.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,400
    oh yes Micha wasn't it?
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,977
    yeah bet thats the correct spelling
  2. Casbah Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Hey all.

Grew up a Saints fan, but my #1 are the Titans since they came to town.

I get to watch practice from my office when they're outside. :p
  3. cannonballer Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Hello to everyone. Brand new here so I've got some looking around and learning to do, but I do have a question. Does anyone know of any motorcycle parking for game days?
  4. terapinfly Baby, won't you carry me

Brown
    Moolah:
    $1,561
    Hey guys! Found this site last week...... Im a Tennessean living in Denver! Tomorrow game will be fun for me and the wife!

My only questions is how to change my post per page count? I cannot seem to find in the UPC section!
  5. SchmidtN23 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Hey new member here! Just a 21 year old college student, been a Titans/Oilers fan since I was about 6 or 7. Love the Titans, really crummy day today... So figured I'd post this little CJ background I made today and hopefully it will cheer someone up.
    [IMG]
  6. TitanHope Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    My screen name is TitanHope. I'm 21 years old, live in Chattanooga, TN, and am going to school for a Journalism degree. I'm the Titans Team Leader on DraftCountdown.com, where I lead the best group of Titans fans on the web. I'm a huge draftnik, and Draft Weekend is the best time of the year for me. I'm also a Tennessee Vols fan, but I'm a much bigger Titans fan than I am Vols fan.

I've been wanting to register here for quite some time, and when I finally got a non-free e-mail account, I was able to do so. I'm mostly on DraftCountdown, but I like to visit various forums to talk and hear what others have to say. You can also find me on TitansCentral.net, but I've grown kind of tired of that place. Anyway, I'm glad to be here, and look forward to talkin' football, jokin' around, and schoolin' ya'll on all things draftnik! :cool: