The introduction thread.

Discussion in 'Newbie Central' started by TitanJeff, Nov 30, 2009.

1. Titanium86

Titanium86 Special Teams Standout

Lol wow
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Wake up and die right Tip Jar Donor

dont get your hopes up, most of the newbs usernames include the word Titan...
  3. Mariota Magic

Mariota Magic Special Teams Standout

Hello everyone, glad to have joined the Titans board. I grew up in SE. PA, and ended up being a football fan first, but I grew to hate the Eagles, but followed the Colts. However, my favorite player of all time was Earl Campbell...I loved watching and rooting for the Oilers. I continued to follow the Colts, and fell for Manning when he was at Tennessee. After Peyton, I still kinda followed the Colts, only until I saw Marcus Mariota's first game at Oregon. ( I was living in California at the time, so I got to see all the Pac 12 games.) I saw every Mariota snap, and knew that he was destined for something special. When he got drafted by the Titans, I was so happy, because I knew he could and would do well for this team. I have followed the Titans since then, and have come to be a big fan. The people are nice, and I like that they are getting better and better.

Before anyone accuses me of being bandwagon, I am a football fan first, before the team. I only own collectables from 3 players. Earl Campbell, Peyton Manning, and Marcus Mariota.. My wife bought me a signed Mariota football,and a beautiful case to display it. I also got the signed picture of him, commemorating his 4 TD's in his first game. Where I live now in So Indiana, I can't get Direct TV, so I watch the replays, and news information.

I am disabled, so I can't get oiut much, but I'm glad to find a place where I can talk about the Titans, and hopefully cheer them on to a championship.

Glad to be here..
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. The Hammer

The Hammer Leper Messiah

glad to have you

We can always use more old time fans :)
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. Mariota Magic

Thanks. I wish a lot of the younger generation would've gotten to see the Titans, when they were the Oilers, and to see football as it was then, as compared to today's game. Also, glad to know there are some of us " old fogies' around
  6. JCBRAVE

question,

did you think about using the username "magic mariota" at any point? Or was it always gonna be Mariota Magic for you?
  7. Mariota Magic

Wow.. I never even thought about that. Now that I think about it, Magic Mariota implies that only he is Magic,. Mariota Magic imples that his magic is given out..so I think I got it right.

Great thought though.
  8. JCBRAVE

I guess with @SuperMariota youre better off with Mariota Magic,
    now if we could get you to pick an avatar we'd really be doing good
    • LOL LOL x 1
  9. Mariota Magic

All in good time my friend. I am still really new to this site, and am really not that tech savvy.

I have the perfect picture for the avatar. It's on the Titans website as wallpaper. Mariota pointing to the sky. (It's also my phone wallpaper as well.
  10. JCBRAVE

we need somebody to sport this around here, its yours if you want lol
    hotitansfan.jpg