The Iphone, you got?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jessestylex, Feb 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i just used Google to check wifi hot spots, and the closest one to my house if 5 miles away. So the Ipod Touch would just be a high dollar mp3/movie player which i already have with my Creative Zen.

2. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I have the Iphone and my wifey has the pearl. I am not sure about this Nick, but I think the touch and the iphone 3g are the exact same size. I could be wrong though.

I pay 30 bucks for internet, but thats it....Texting is another fee depending on how much you want. It can get pretty expensive, but I am also am pretty sure that most other services are near the same.

I love my Iphone. LOVE IT. I will love it even more when they do get flash fixed. The APPS and games are unreal. I also wish it had Microsoft office stuff....

3. tommygoldman05

tommygoldman05 Is loving the Titans

The touch is thinner and lighter

4. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

5. jessestylex

Cool, how much a month are all the little taxes and fees do you pay ? they never mention these things when you buy phones. you get the bill and your like wtf!

6. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Well, we have unlimited texting....and I have the data plan for my IPHONE, but the wife does not have the blackberry data plan. No internet for her!!! lol.... We also have 500 daytime minutes each, and the total came to 113 after taxes. Seems kinda high....the unlimited texting is 30....

7. jessestylex

online they had a Family Plan for 2 phones 1400 minutes for $89 + the $30 Iphone Data Plan + $5 for 200 text messages on each phone.

Thats $129 before the taxes. They had a cheaper 700 minute plan but thats not enough for my wife.

btw is your Iphone Jailbroken? im going to do that with mine so i can use 3rd party apps.

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Mine isn't cracked. Besides being risky, iPhone updates all the time - rendering many of those "unofficial" apps trash. There's literally tons of legit 3rd party apps you can download right from the phone - I'm talking anything you can think of from sports tickers, to games, to guitar tuners, to 4 track recording systems or voice activated translation devices or whatever your bag is. With all that in place why would you risk it?

9. jessestylex

i seen the guitar app on youtube, Sweet Child O Mine was awesome. i gotta learn that one. i'll see if i can find the official apps of the things i want before i use 3rd party ones and crack the iphone.

10. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

No, mine is not cracked and I do not plan on doing it....UNLESS I stop using ATT, and that is not in the plans. I have seen cracked phones with microsoft office on it...and a few other cool programs....but I can do without. Not work the risk. 1400 min is alot! I never go over mine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar