Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Smack The Jaguars suck

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Sep 9, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 9 users.
  1. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,650
    The ravens used the colors in the shield as well. But it can be easily over looked if you arnt aware of the reason

Attached Files:

2. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,208

I get the flag color... just wish they kept it one color lol although it could confuse the qb of the other team with like you said ... "colors gone wild" lol
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $20,475
    and thats its best feature
  3. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,208

The problem with the jags is they tried to work on the uniform instead of the team, and they still failed lol
  4. titanflamer Starter

Moolah:
    $781
    I dont want the Jags to lose. Its the only team we have a good chance to win against.
  5. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,208

Have more confidence in your team that you root for! Never be scared of an opponent!!
  6. dtm586 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,276
    Well then they probably have no chance to keep the franchise if they bomb it again this year even with the added fan excitement prior to the year, due to the new ownership and stadium updates ... maybe LA is in the future afterall.
  7. Maker_84 Starter

Moolah:
    $4,247
    with how bad the Titans offense is the Jaguars would have a good chance at winning
  8. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,289
    Lol look what a fan living in Orlando saw on his t.v.

[IMG]
    Alex1939, RavensShallBurn, Fry and 2 others high five this.
  9. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,509
    They're not going to LA.

I know it's a lot of fun to tease Jag fans about moving to LA, but it ain't happening. Shad Khan just put $30 million in to the stadium with the new upgrades. That's a stadium that he doesn't own even a single percentage. He's committed to Jacksonville.