The Joke of the NFL

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Sep 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

becoming numb to losing games after the last few years.

2. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

I felt pretty good at halftime, but then our franchise QB decided to throw the game.

3. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

The team looked competitive throughout the game. I think thats all we could have asked for especially against a playoff contender. The Vikings didnt score a single TD and we held peterson under 40 yards on nearly 20 carries. Im more concerned about our inability to come from behind and giving up numerous 3rd and long downs. Other than that we looked miles better from last year. I fully expect us to convert on 3rd and short and for AJ to not drop TD passes.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Bull hockey started the second half of this game.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Early October, preseason in late September

6. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Point is, if Robinson wants to do power moves and trade away a player that was here for 1 season for practically nothing to prove a point, then he should have no problem getting rid of players who have been here getting abused for years.

Watching McCourty is now just outright unbearable to watch. I honestly don't think he has turned around and made a play on a ball in about 3 years.

As for Andre Johnson, everyone gave DGB hell for dropped balls. Well, we cut a guy who could actually take the top off a defense and be a play maker, instead we kept 2 old guys who can't get separation on routes and also apparently drop balls.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

What exactly did DGB do today for the eagles compared to either sharp or AJ?
    DGB 2 catches for 14yrds would have made an impact? Thats considered taking the top off a defense? What do you call Sharpes 76 yrds and AJs 30yrds?
    Do you not recall DGB on the roster last year and we still struggled throwing the ball deep?

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

DGB can improve and develop, AJ is probably only here for one year.

Sharpe is fine. Honestly the only WR on this roster I have faith in. Sure handed route guy, but I haven't seen him every get YAC except for a ****** play on the ball by Sean Smith which gave him daylight in preseason.

9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

You're back :banjump:

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Take a Chill Pill Take a Chill Pill x 1
  10. XO

XO Nevada Native

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar