Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

The Kenny Britt support group

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Sep 23, 2013.

?

Should Kenny Britt start next week vs the Jets?

Yes 12 vote(s) 25.0%
No 27 vote(s) 56.3%
Not sure, let the week play out 9 vote(s) 18.8%
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,171
    I've been one of Kenny's biggest supporters because I know how good he can/could be if he busts his ass. The effort just isn't there. I watched him closely yesterday and his blocking was pathetic. He also didn't even try to make that TD catch or that other deep ball on the sideline, he just flung his arms with no fight in him to make those catches. He was a good sport but congratulating Justin after the TD and in the postgame interviews but his play and effort on the field tells me he isn't in it.

After those drops it was clear that Jake wasn't even looking his way and Kenny knew it and it was more and more noticeable that he gave up in the blocking game too. I can understand wanting the ball but when you can't make those easy catches then you don't deserve the ball. I'm at the point with Kenny that if he can turn things on great, if not no more love lost.
    BiscoPhan11 high fives this.
  2. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,724

That was not an easy catch by no means that could have been called PI as well!
  3. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,724

last year he had a big game or two
  4. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,724

No washington did not make up for his drop b/c that cost us a TD most likely. We went from probably getting 7 points to 0 b/c of a missed FG.

And no Britt did not fail to make the same type of catch Hunter had. Britt pretty much got tackled and for some reason I can't explain there was no flag for PI. That was the biggest PI that should have been called all game.
  5. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,724

Then who IS our best WR in your opinion?
  6. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,537
    NATE WASHINGTON. No doubt.
  7. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,692
    Yea Jake seems to trust Nate a lot, good thing we didn't trade him.
    cozmicfool and nickmsmith high five this.
  8. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,692
    Are the fans who are "done with Kenny" still under the impression he's a Pro Bowl caliber WR?

He's not a Pro Bowl WR, and thats alright, he's still an elite talent tho, just cant string together enough games to make a real name for himself.
  9. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,073
    He had one game where he had 143 yards against Indy. Never topped 70 the rest of the season. Being "on" one every 16 games isn't good.
  10. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,229
    Nate