The Kenny Britt support group

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Sep 23, 2013.

?
  1. Yes

12 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. No

27 vote(s)
    56.3%
  3. Not sure, let the week play out

9 vote(s)
    18.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I've been one of Kenny's biggest supporters because I know how good he can/could be if he busts his ass. The effort just isn't there. I watched him closely yesterday and his blocking was pathetic. He also didn't even try to make that TD catch or that other deep ball on the sideline, he just flung his arms with no fight in him to make those catches. He was a good sport but congratulating Justin after the TD and in the postgame interviews but his play and effort on the field tells me he isn't in it.

After those drops it was clear that Jake wasn't even looking his way and Kenny knew it and it was more and more noticeable that he gave up in the blocking game too. I can understand wanting the ball but when you can't make those easy catches then you don't deserve the ball. I'm at the point with Kenny that if he can turn things on great, if not no more love lost.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

That was not an easy catch by no means that could have been called PI as well!

3. TitansWillWin2

last year he had a big game or two

4. TitansWillWin2

No washington did not make up for his drop b/c that cost us a TD most likely. We went from probably getting 7 points to 0 b/c of a missed FG.

And no Britt did not fail to make the same type of catch Hunter had. Britt pretty much got tackled and for some reason I can't explain there was no flag for PI. That was the biggest PI that should have been called all game.

5. TitansWillWin2

Then who IS our best WR in your opinion?

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

NATE WASHINGTON. No doubt.

• High Five High Five x 4
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea Jake seems to trust Nate a lot, good thing we didn't trade him.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Are the fans who are "done with Kenny" still under the impression he's a Pro Bowl caliber WR?

He's not a Pro Bowl WR, and thats alright, he's still an elite talent tho, just cant string together enough games to make a real name for himself.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

He had one game where he had 143 yards against Indy. Never topped 70 the rest of the season. Being "on" one every 16 games isn't good.

10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Nate

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar