The Kenny Britt support group

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Sep 23, 2013.

?
  1. Yes

12 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. No

27 vote(s)
    56.3%
  3. Not sure, let the week play out

9 vote(s)
    18.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

We have receivers who are playing better and offer more at this point.

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Man.. if a team like the Pats had a player like Nate Washington... wow. He would be a hall of famer, I am not kidding.

He made some stellar catches and is very consistent. Even Locker fans will admit he is not top 10 in accuracy, and Washington is still very productive.. With a QB like Manning or Brady.. he would be Marvin Harrison or Reggie Wayne Caliber.. no doubt about that.

he seems to get better with age.

Like JCB said... SO glad they did not trade, like so many people here were begging for. We would be kicking ourselves in the @$% for that.. big time. He is worth every penny he gets this year.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You could be right or insanely wrong.

We know Kenny can deliver huge games, Kendal Wright (as much as I love him) hasn't ever had a 100-yard game.

I have no problems rolling with Kendal but Im just saying.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

And it's not even close. Wright has more yards after the catch this season than Britt has total.

5. The Hammer

He can, but he doesn't. Just like with VY. He could have been good but decided to regress instead. We need to put the guys in who give us the best chance to win. At this point Washington, Wright, Williams and probably even Hunter give us more than Britt.

6. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Britt has more of a chance of getting arrested for doing something stupid than being an elite WR for this team again! I will never understand it...... you get a chance to play in the nfl and just don't care?? Nate has shown he has more heart than this guy, let alone all the other wide outs that want to play. dear Kenny Britt, shut your mouth and gtfo!!!!

7. JCBRAVE

Hunter still has some learning to do, no way he's better than Kenny. He could be tho, but he gets alligator arms unless he's jumping for the ball. He needs more time.

8. JCBRAVE

Hey, this is the Kenny Britt support thread, not the Kenny Britt sucks thread.

9. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

sorry I was on a reality rant lol

10. The Hammer

The others are still better ;)

At best Kenny is playing like our fourth best receiver right now.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar