The Kenny Britt support group

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Sep 23, 2013.

?
  1. Yes

12 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. No

27 vote(s)
    56.3%
  3. Not sure, let the week play out

9 vote(s)
    18.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Kenny Britt is neither our best receiver (Nate Washington), our most reliable receiver (Nate Washington or Kendall Wright), or the receiver on the team with the most upside (Justin Hunter).

He is a waste of time and talent at this point.

• High Five High Five x 4
  2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

He is not even a decent backup (like Damian Williams) at this point. Other guys need to be getting his snaps until he decides he wants to produce.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I was going to respond to above posters but my response needs to go to KB Sucks thread...

4. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

That was his first season after a torn ACL I'll cut him some slack. I'll hold judgement till the end of this season.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Hey hey hey, can you guys not read? This is the Kenny Britt support thread, take all the bashing to the sucks thread

Foe the record; I am not a Kenny britt nut swinger, I just know we wont get anything out of him if he's pouting on the sidelines

Show your team some support and never never praise Michael Griffin, he might slip back to his old ways.

6. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

What is the point of holding off judgement until the end of the season? Lol, you serious? His contract is up at the end of the year. He is gone.

7. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Ya, but if he hurts more than helps.....like yesterday, then we dont need him. I would much rather have this

1- Washington
    2- Wright
    3- Hunter/Williams
    4- Hunter/Williams
    5- Preston

Brittney- present but not suited as a reminder to all the others.

8. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

I'm for KB starting. Yea he does drop passes and give us holding calls, but as JCB stated earlier, he will blow up soon. Teams will eventually game plan to cover Wright or Nate more.

It's only week 3 everyone. He'll improve.

9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Kenny Britt is expendable. I would even go as far as saying that he is unneeded.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

not nice

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar