The Kenny Britt support group

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Sep 23, 2013.

?
  1. Yes

12 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. No

27 vote(s)
    56.3%
  3. Not sure, let the week play out

9 vote(s)
    18.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I support Kenny Britt............. TO GET TRADED!

2. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Even if he produces say 1200 yards and 7 tds you would still get rid of him? Who would replace him? Nate isn't getting any younger, Wright has been average at best so far in his career and hunter has just one catch!

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Nate Washington is proving to be like a fine wine, only gets better with age.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Washington goes out and plays, shows heart.... can't say enough about that guy! Those are team players that you can win with!

5. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

Britt has never been our best WR, aside from a couple of halves around 2010-2011. Once he tore his ACL he was done-zo. I've supported Britt this far, but I'm finally getting off his wagon. We're done settling for potential in Tennessee. You either play well or you don't. Between Nate, Wright, Hunter, Walker, and help from another guy like Williams, Preston, Walters, ect, we don't need this thug clown anymore.

Britt can make like VY and GTFO. He won't ever do anything in this league again. His only chance is New England while Brady is still there. Sadly, people will still be arguing that he was the best WR we've ever had. CJTheBeast will probably argue that Britt is better than Jerry Rice anyway.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

No but I wouldn't get rid of Rusty Smith if he came in and passed for 5000 yards and 53 TDs either. You think you are making a point but in reality you are just throwing out some random numbers that he doesn't have a chance to hit.

7. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Didn't say Hunter is anything more than he is, which is right now a rookie who I think we reached for.. who made a game winning TD catch while KB was standing his ass on the sideline.

If Britt balls out, great. I'll take yards happily. But he won't be resigned. The dude can't catch a barn thrown right to him while wide open, ie first play vs chargers. And you think he might beast mode it up this season?

Regardless, if he somehow does go wild w/ catches, yards, and td's he will be expecting a massive contract. He is already a fking diva. You really want to buy into that?

8. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

It's pretty obvious that any support thread for Brittney right now is bound to be very short unless it gets derailed with Brittney bashing.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. TitansWillWin2

1200 yards is still very doable at this point in the season for Britt. Not probable but doable.

10. TitansWillWin2

No if he puts up those numbers I want to use the franchise tag on him.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar