The Kenny Britt support group

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Sep 23, 2013.

?
  1. Yes

12 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. No

27 vote(s)
    56.3%
  3. Not sure, let the week play out

9 vote(s)
    18.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

If he's not caught holding, he is actually one of the better blockers at WR.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. KelvisKblam

KelvisKblam TITANic Nerd

We've seen the best, and now the worst of Britt over the years. We know that the truth is somewhere in between...Basically, mediocrity & disappointment. I'm sure if he continues to get snaps, he'll have a big game or two. I just pray the FO trades him for whatever they can get if/when his stock rises at all, because Titans fans know by now that it ain't staying there.

3. DJB

DJB Starter

Keep playing him. He had a good off-season, worked hard. You don't throw in the towel on someone after three games. My question is: What are your expectations for Britts averages per game? I mean what would satisfy you in terms of catches and yards per game to make you say Kenny is doing his job? For me it's hard to say because no one knows for sure yet what Locker is. Plus the fact there are so many good receivers on this team.

I'll say 3-4 catches for 50 yards a game

4. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

More than 0 yards with 0 catches and having no stats!!!!!!!!! He is playing his worst season ever that he wasn't injured and not even showing like he cares because I don't believe he does. His penalties makes him a liability to this offense

5. DJB

DJB Starter

Ok guys....we have one vote for 1 catch for 1 yard per game

anyone else?:biggrin2:

6. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

thats actually very sad that those stats would be better than what he did yesterday

7. DJB

DJB Starter

Baby steps!

8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Would be really great for us if he can get it going man. I thought yesterday was going to be his break out game but man was I foolish. He had that drop right at the start that was terrible. The holding penalty was BS though. I wanna say he had 2 chances down field where he could have made a big play and didn't (can't classify them as drops) but he had a chance and simply didn't make it. He normally would have made at least one of those. He's down on himself right now.

Hopefully this humbles him a bit. He can't complain about a lack of targets. He had 5. He's gotta start making catches and getting his confidence back, while keeping his mouth shut and reducing his penalties.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Kenny needs to ignore the crowd noise (us) and get his head cleared.

Notice he goofs up days after talking trash online... Can't be doing that and I think he's learned that.

10. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

all he needs to do is catch the ball....... simple concept. The first play infuriated me because it was a simple play, and he had a 7 yard gain. He can be good if he CARES.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar