The Kyle Wilson bandwagon.

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Deuce Wayne, Mar 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joeman546

joeman546 Rookie

Well, he is actually better than I thought. I really think a good returner can do even more than a traditional position player to impact a game. If he can do both well then im even more for him. Well, this has me actually hoping we draft him now, because he seems like he may be BPA as well when we pick. But in the event we dont get him, I think Javy is a good alternative.

2. luvyablue23

luvyablue23 Camp Fodder

I agree completely. I wasn't too high on K Wilson originally either. Once I did a little bit of research on him and watched youtube clips; I changed my mind. Either way, I really hope we dont draft Haden. I see that you're new here; I just joined last month. Welcome.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'm starting to want Kyle Wilson more and more. He reminds me of Cortlands physicalness.

If we could somehow get Albert Haynesworth (2011 2nd), move Jason Jones to DE. Draft a DE in the 3rd. Kyle Wilson would be a great #2 CB. Then have Hood, Hill, Mouton, and McCourtey battle it out for #3, #4, #5, and #6.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You mean #4 and #5
    In your scenario it would be

Starter - Finnegan
    Starter - Wilson
    Nickel - Fuller
    Backups - Mouton/Hill/Hood/McCourty

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Yeah I always forget about Fuller!

That would be a solid secondary, hopefully.

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

It would most likely take our first next year to get that worked out.

I don't think the Redskins are going to accept spending all that money unless they get something that they really value out of the deal. Or if Al pays back some of the money, but that is clearly not happening...

7. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I've seen a couple of mocks that have Kyle Wilson taken before Haden. One on Fox Sports has Haden dropping to #23.

I guess we're about to find out how it really pans out.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It is Washington, if you dangle keys in front of Snyder you'll distract him enough to get what you want.

9. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Jermaine Cunningham and George Selvie this two guys could fit us Jermaine in the third and Selvie with a 4th.So I think we should go else where with our first and Wilson looks good.

10. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Huh?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar