The Legacy of Bud Adams!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RollTide, Apr 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

you should see the one I was sporting last night.
    I will post it here when I get home from work...
    It is saved in a notepad file.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

It was a 16 tard!:))

you too are like theses guys...

[​IMG]

DDC and Ewker... :lol3:

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Jimmy hoffa...

I see to be a real titan fan i have to kiss bud's butt. Well kiss this pal, i appreicate bud bringing us a team but he didn't do it to be nice he did it for the dinero.

I as a titan fan have every right to criticise his wrinkled up lame football team and i have all the right in the world to mention his less than steller track record of success.

A chimp could make the playoffs 39% of the time.

I must be fair so kudos to bud for brining that crazy george guy to vandy in 1998. Thanks bud.:flame:

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

[​IMG]
    RollTide is burning. :flame:

:thumb:

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

signiture is below...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    [​IMG]
    :whoop: Billy Volek : The Great White Hope :whoop:

6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

My names not Jimmy, but I suppose you're pointing this mindless babble at me?

1. I never said you had to kiss anyones butt, PAL
    2. I never said you didnt' have the right to criticise. It's what you thrive on obviously.
    3. I never said you didn't have the right to mention anything.

So, you must not have been talking to me.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

[​IMG]

"You,.. talking to me? Are you, talking to me?"

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Dolts were also smart enough to somehow convience the NFL to change their rules/interpertations of rules to accomodate the dolts. When the league is shakin' and makin' rules to suite any team can win - till the hitting starts anyhow.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Yes T...

The whole league has been anti-bud all along and pro-irsay:sad2: . Those two 1-13 teams in the early 70s were really good teams but the rules were against them. And those 6 straight losing seasons in the early 80s were another example of rules changes.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

bet you stink at Blues Clues

Follow along please - Polian is the GM of the dolts, the dolts had the NFL reinterpuite illeagle contact downfield, this rule change favored the dolts and their lilluptian WRs, still with me - Good

Now despite all the obvious favortism sprinkled down upon the hooved ones, Paulsiousljdou's Non-Interception being the latest, the dolts have not won a championship. Dolts won a ton, but cant win the big ones - Got It now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar