The Letters Are Off

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Don, Jun 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

This may have already been stated, but I was downtown today in one of the high-rise types that over look the stadium.

The letters that spelled "coliseum" have all been removed from the outside of the stadium.

By the way, if you ever get bored or frustrated at a game, like I did last year, tear off the multiple layers of stickers on the cupholders in front of your seats. There are three or four before you finally get to Adelphia.

2. I guess it's a done deal then...

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Temple of Reynaldo it it. [​IMG]

*I dont know who von is

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

yeah that one is better.

5. TouchDown29

TouchDown29 Guest

Did the tennessean say the probabal name is going to be the LP Stadium? If so I wish someone else would have bought the naming rights.

6. Brian

Brian Big Fan

Bud Adams Stadium

:duckrun:

7. run away while you can......................

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

L-Pac Coliseum.

9. If they took the word Colliseum down, then maybe L-P Stadium?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar