The Letters Are Off

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Don, Jun 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

it will probably be something unique, but still tied to L-P. They are known in my mind for their OSB, and those in the home construction business knows what OSB is.

When I hear LP, I associate it with liquid propane.

When I first heard Louisiana-Pacific, I thought it was a railroad.

"Woodshed" could work, considering some of the beatings we took the last couple of seasons. Plywood Palace?

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I'm so old, it makes me think of an album.

3. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Could be, or they could just be changing the font and/or color of the whole thing.

4. I'm sure they don't want people still saying "The Coliseum" and leaving off Louisiana-Pacific after paying all that money. So I'm fairly confident that it's going to be a complete name change.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar